rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!

Your work colleague is a jealous cow!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very beautiful - can't wait for more pictures! :appl:

Pay no attention to Negative Nellies - jealousy is a very ugly thing. Just enjoy your gorgeous ring!

Sheherizaad

Shiny_Rock
rosetta|1303751240|2904615 said:
Beautiful!!

This made me lough out loud for some reason. I imagined a cow with some cheap hoop earrings turning green with envy..

:lol:

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Rosetta!! You made my day! Those are my sentiments exactly :lol:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Sheherizaad|1303754607|2904657 said:
rosetta|1303751240|2904615 said:
Beautiful!!

This made me lough out loud for some reason. I imagined a cow with some cheap hoop earrings turning green with envy..

:lol:

Me tooo!!!!!

Your ring is beautiful, forget the negative comment....thats so ridiculous to even say to someone!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: Jaw droppingly stunning!!! :appl:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, amazing! Congrats on the engagement and the beauty!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! You certainly did get a ROCK! What a beauty, and yes, your coworker is a jealous cow. Enjoy your lovely ring, sweetie, and congrats on your engagement!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
So gorgeous--- I'm in love with it too! Your fiance bought that diamond with love for you and it looks stunning on your delicate hand. What bad manners that person has. None the less enjoy it and wear with pride!

jsw2009

Rough_Rock
Your ring looks great, congratulations.

I am interested in a very similar size/shape/etc for my girlfriend. I have just begun my search, but I see you said when she was bringing this diamond she was also going to bring you some in the $7k-$8k range. Do you mind giving me an idea of what range this ring was?

Thanks

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing! So gorgeous. The faceting is so lovely.

As to color comments... I think you need to come up with a good reply if people say such things! An O/P diamond is a little tinted, that is its charm! Tell them "It is an O/P color and antique!" with pride!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow it's GORGEOUS and looks huge on your hand!! So beautiful!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GAH! Your new pictures are divine. Your stone is gorgeous--I cannot get enough of it!

Envyme|1303750017|2904600 said:
Someone at work made a rude comment about it being yellowish :angryfire: She is jealous I think :(( It really hurt my feelings actually!
If someone ever says that to me about my O/P stone I will probably smile confidently and say "Why yes, it is. Isn't it divine?"
Because it is. And so is yours.

And I agree with Rosetta--your coworker is a jealous cow. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to add about your co-worker-not only is she a jealous cow but very uninformed. I agree with Dreamer and Haven.

Come up with a quick comeback, and enjoy your beautiful stone. It is a stunning stunning beauty! A know that so many of us here,

would LOVE to own a beauty such as yours!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is absolutely divine! It looks terrific on your hand. Ignore anyone who says otherwise...they just WISH that they could have a ring half as beautiful as yours! Congrats on your engagement!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!! Congratulations!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
It's funny, the co-worker that made those comments started showing off my ring to people all of a sudden at work :roll: Like she went from jealous cow to I want to show off your bling to everyone!

jsw2009,

Sorry I didn't see your reply sooner...
I see they have a 1.73 cushion cut for $5,600 O/P VS
I am guessing you will be in the 1.3 carat maybe a little larger range for $8k with VS clarity and J/K color. That's just a guess though. If you call Grace she is a doll to work with and is very helpful and 100000% honest! Good luck with your search!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it. I'd love to see more pics as well.

geisha_gyrl

Shiny_Rock
WOW! And an O/P...amazing! :love:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Envyme|1303750017|2904600 said:
Thanks everyone! Glad you all like it too!! Someone at work made a rude comment about it being yellowish :angryfire: She is jealous I think :(( It really hurt my feelings actually!

Yeah, I am glad you like the color! I think the color is so spectacualr! In many lights it is creamy white and in other lights it is a lacey antique color. Soo much fun :)

My ring setting size is 4 3/8. It is a teeny bit loose but that is how I like it. It has a slight bit of movement but nothing crazy!

More shots to come later :naughty:

:wavey:

This stupid person know nothing about diamond! Simple as is!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results