shape
carat
color
clarity

OJ Prosecutor Marcia Clark?

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone remember her?

I caught a brief glimpse of a woman beign interviewed on GMA this morning, but wasn't listening to the segment and didn't recognize her as someone I had seen before...then I saw her pic on Yahoo and realized she is Marcia Clark, the OJ prosecutor, but she looks TOTALLY different...I never would have recognized her...at all.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/entertainment-15749636/marcia-clark-pens-legal-thriller-24942220

Strange how hew new appearance isn't mentioned at all in her interview, but they keep showing shots of her during the OJ trial...this does not even look like the same person.

I am not against plastic surgery, but am amazed at how different she looks now.

Just wondered if anyone else saw her too.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Didn't see this but wow. She does look totally different. I have to say she looks better, less tired and more happy. Maybe I should think about it! lol, just kidding.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was highly covered in the media when she had her makeover. It happened years ago.

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the explanation...I hadn't heard of her in years (I don't watch much TV), so hadn't seen her since the OJ trial heyday!

Makes sense then as to why they didn't mention her makeover now...but it must be kind of awkward to see old footage of herself like that... :roll:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
She looked a lot more real before. What did she have, injections to make her face fill out? Kind of looks like she gained 40 lbs., although the rest of her doesn't. I wouldn't have recognized her either.

--- Laurie

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1303231706|2900120 said:
It was highly covered in the media when she had her makeover. It happened years ago.

She was on the cover of "People" after the makeover right?

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wow! She beautiful now! Surgery are welcome sometimes!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
herekittykitty|1303243914|2900324 said:
Tacori E-ring|1303231706|2900120 said:

She was on the cover of "People" after the makeover right?

I think she was on the cover of everything!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed her makeover shots, but I wouldn't have recognized her either! I am not sure that I think she looks
that much better. It looks like she had some work done on her nose, which I thought was good before. I would say, cheek implants
maybe too.

She needed some eye work done, IMHO, before because she looked so tired, but she looks so completely unlike herself that I am
not a big fan. I'm kinda interested to read her book though..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results