shape
carat
color
clarity

HELP! Need to find a wedding belt

gls

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies
I know how savvy you are and how good you are at finding things.
I have bought my dress and although I love it, it needs a bit of bling. I dont want anything over the top so I think that a nice belt or brooch would be great. I've already bought my earrings and a hair piece. I would describe them as being modern art deco so thats also the feel Im after with the belt/brooch.
I have searched etsy countless times and I have also looked on david's bridal website and a few others. I would need it to be posted to Australia so thats also a factor.

Any help would be great!
Thanks in advance!

Could you post a pic of your earrings and/or hairpiece so we can get an idea of what they look like? That may make it easier to find a complementary sash/belt.

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
ugh, I spent SO much time finding my belt. So I feel you! I dont know if I would call it art deco or not, but it was gorgeous. Just the right amount of bling without being too much. Its swaroski crystals...belt is by Ramon Keveza. I paid too much for it though, just under $900. :saint:

I am selling it if you want to have reach out to me via admins

528_320_0193_100821_0490_0.jpg

gls

Shiny_Rock
NakedFinger your belt is gorgeous! Although I would def not want to pay that much. I would ultimately like to keep the cost under $250.

Here is a picture of my earrings. I cant find my usb cord to upload a picture of the headpiece :nono:

russ-cear-silv-frt-brws.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
gls, I was really drawn to this one after seeing your earrings. Bonus: the artist is IN AUSTRALIA! :D And I'm sure if you don't like the sashes she has posted, if you like her style, you might be able to get something custom!

gls

Shiny_Rock
Thanks vc10um that seller had beautiful belts!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results