Ideal_Rock
Phoenix!
OH. MY. GAWD! That bracelet is gorgeous!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

This is what color I am. :mrgreen:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am totally blown away with that beauty, what a bracelet!! :lickout:

The ring is going to be outstanding. You are going to have some BLING girl :mrgreen:

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: Another royal jewel from Phoenix! :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow, wow, wow!!! that is like a movie star bracelet! i have never seen anything like it :) and the ring will be spectacular! enjoy your pieces Phoenix :) and keep posting pictures :)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Wow it's gorgeous!! :love:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
What a bracelet!!!! Can't wait to see the 3-stone ring. :bigsmile:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning bracelet!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Where's that smiley where I fall face-down? Wow, that bracelet is beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm curious, when you get your three stone ring done what do you plan to to with your three carat round?

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Sublime....the pieces Phoenix are absolutely beautiful.

I'm sorry if I'm behind in your 3 stone RHR's; you said in your earlier post that you have two...I remember one which you made with your mother's stones, I don't remember the other one is it also diamonds?

I'm not exactly giving up on my search. I thought it would be easier going down in color...not so much and the whole cut issue is proving to be more than I bargained for. I'm sure that it's out there.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iugurl|1301287485|2881620 said:
WOW WOW! That is amazing! If you happen to remember what the melee ctw is, let us know! I would be interested to find out. That is simply gorgeous. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you again, iugurl. For sure I'll let you know. I just need to go to the bank safe deposit box and look at the infor on my receipt. Pls bear with me,

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
roppongi|1301450818|2883152 said:
Sublime....the pieces Phoenix are absolutely beautiful.

I'm sorry if I'm behind in your 3 stone RHR's; you said in your earlier post that you have two...I remember one which you made with your mother's stones, I don't remember the other one is it also diamonds?

I'm not exactly giving up on my search. I thought it would be easier going down in color...not so much and the whole cut issue is proving to be more than I bargained for. I'm sure that it's out there.

Thank you, sweetie. :bigsmile:

My mom's stones that she gave to me when she passed away are 5 pieces of 21-23 pointers which I'm having set into a three-quarter eternity band (adding extra damonds, bought from my local jeweller - the same one who sold me the bracelet; and have just sold me a couple more pairs of earrings, ha ha :cheeky: ).

My other two 3-stone rings are also diamnonds and are: a 0.90ct J VVS2 (which I thought was harshly judged by GIA btw) and 2 sidestones of 0.60ct approx each (which - you're right, came from my mom originally - and which I'm turning into halo'ed dangles for my new loop earrings). The other 3-stone consisted of a 1.5ct G Si1 (bought from JA) and the two same sidestones.

I'm happy to hear you've not given up your search. Yes, it's *extremely* hard to try and find the upgrade. The cost differential is enormous and it's practically inevitable that one would have to go down on colour and/ or clarity. You're right also abt the cut issue, the larger stones, more often that not, are not ideal-cut (as I am sure it's very costly to lose the weight - esp at those higher carat weights - when cut from rough to such strict standards). I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. Have you tried to go to jewellery shows? I'm thinking of going to the one in HK (am sure there are some in yr area or nearby) this June to see what they have. Gonna drag hubby with me this time, ha ha!! :cheeky: ;)) :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1301431795|2882878 said:
Where's that smiley where I fall face-down? Wow, that bracelet is beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm curious, when you get your three stone ring done what do you plan to to with your three carat round?

Ha ha, Andelain. You've been pulling quite a few Andelain's recently I see. Congrats on such beautiful acquisitions.

I still have the 3ct round. Hubby says I won't need to trade it in for the 5ct, but we shall see. It all depends on whether I fall in love with something in the Si range and lower colours or whether I go up a bit more (mostly mind-clean issue I'm sure). I'm taking a brief hiatus from the search but as someone else mentioned in my other recent thread, I'm sure I'll get dragged back into it in a few months' time. I wish sometimes we didn't live in Singapore. There's just too much big bling out there - my jeweller keeps showing me all these beautiful 5-6ct RB's, all D, E, F, VVS-VS and quite a few HUGEMONGEOUS (sp?) yellow/ intense yellow beauties, like 6-8ct to even 12ct (which all get snapped up within a matter of weeks/ sometimes days) and all these gorgeous necklaces/ earrings/ bracelets etc...SIGH!! :(( :blackeye:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, Dragonfly, bright ice, purplesilk, slg47, rosetta, Dia Diva, Cachette, Andelain and Roppongi. You've all been wonderfully kind - bringing a BIG smile to my face <---- :bigsmile:

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix|1301454613|2883200 said:

Ha ha, Andelain. You've been pulling quite a few Andelain's recently I see. Congrats on such beautiful acquisitions.

I still have the 3ct round. Hubby says I won't need to trade it in for the 5ct, but we shall see. It all depends on whether I fall in love with something in the Si range and lower colours or whether I go up a bit more (mostly mind-clean issue I'm sure). I'm taking a brief hiatus from the search but as someone else mentioned in my other recent thread, I'm sure I'll get dragged back into it in a few months' time. I wish sometimes we didn't live in Singapore. There's just too much big bling out there - my jeweller keeps showing me all these beautiful 5-6ct RB's, all D, E, F, VVS-VS and quite a few HUGEMONGEOUS (sp?) yellow/ intense yellow beauties, like 6-8ct to even 12ct (which all get snapped up within a matter of weeks/ sometimes days) and all these gorgeous necklaces/ earrings/ bracelets etc...SIGH!! :(( :blackeye:

Wow, Phoenix, that's awesome bling! Love to see the ring soon. Do these big 5-6ct rocks go to locals or Bruneians and Indonesians?

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, what a stunning bracelet. It is a beautiful new piece to add to your collection.
I know you are going to love wearing that!!

(Your LM ring design is similar to my LM design)

Thanks for sharing the pictures - I always love seeing your bling!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bebe|1301534582|2883891 said:
Oh my goodness, what a stunning bracelet. It is a beautiful new piece to add to your collection.
I know you are going to love wearing that!!

(Your LM ring design is similar to my LM design)

Thanks for sharing the pictures - I always love seeing your bling!!

Thanks so much for yr compliments. Ya'know, it's really funny (as in ha ha), how I get compliments IRL on this bracelet - practically on a daily basis, even from other jewellers! :twirl: I've never had so many comments on just the one piece - not even my 3ct, not even the 4.6ctw BGD earrings...really amazing!

I'm sooooooo happy you mentioned that your LM design is the same as the one I picked out. I've looooong been an *ardent* fan of yr MAGNIFICENT ring!! :appl: :appl: :appl: [where's that love emoticon?!]. I knew I liked this design for a very good reason, and now I know exactly why!! YAY!! :appl:

It's wonderful to be able to see yr ring at different angles. I was a bit worried as to how the ring would look face-up and have asked Leon for face-up pics, but haven't received them (I guess he's been busy with the jewellery/ magazine show). It really is sooooooo absolutely GORGEOUS beyond belief! I'm very glad I've decided to go for it. My main concern is the cost - he's quoted me $5.5k for a similar design (I sent all three designs to him and he quoted on the first one, a simpler version). After having talked to him on the 'phone, he said the *actual* one that I like is "significantly more expensive". OMG! My heart dropped!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and see what he comes up with. I've promised to do some future biz with Perry, so maybe that'll help with the pricing of this piece. If you don't mind my asking, I know it was a while for you, but was yours a lot more expensive than $5.5k (as in a couple of thousands more?!).

I have another Q pls: this will be my RHR and my fingers have shrunk so much recently (I've lost a bunch of weight since coming back from China where I ballooned and since I started giving up booze and salt altogether - so no more / well not much water retention anymore). My RH is now a size 4 1/2. I notice your ring size is 4 7/8 and the ring seems a bit loose on you (you said the weather was cold). Does it ever feel uncomfortable or too big? I am concerned abt putting a 2.66ct centre diamond together with 1.15 each sides. So that's a total diameter of something like 22mm!! Are your sidestones "tucked" under the centre stone? I'm worried the ring may "hang" over the sides of my finger. :wacko: :-o

Thanks for yr help, Bebe. Keep enjoying yr gorgeously beautiful ring.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Always love seeing your fabulous jewels!

uschoney

Rough_Rock
This bracelet is stunning!!! What jeweler designed it?

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Blinding bubbles of BLING! :shock:

You'll be needing your own CISCO guard soon.....lol

Are you back in Singapore on a permanent basis?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sparkles|1301651209|2884918 said:
Blinding bubbles of BLING! :shock:

You'll be needing your own CISCO guard soon.....lol

Are you back in Singapore on a permanent basis?

LOL! Touche, from one big bling lover to another!! :wavey:

Yes, we are. We got transferred back here with the same employer. I couldn't be happier! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

How are you doing?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
uschoney|1301645741|2884910 said:
This bracelet is stunning!!! What jeweler designed it?

Thank you so much! :bigsmile: I don't know actually. It's just a bracelet that I picked up from a local jeweller. I guess it's their own in-house designer.

jgny

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix - what a beautiful bracelet! Congrats!!!

I hear ya on the upgrade, it'll be nice for you to relax and enjoy your current collection (till June anyway!!!)

;-)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Phoenix|1301454613|2883200 said:

Me? Pull an Andelain?!?! :halo: ::) Oh wait, I AM Andelain! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And thank you, I've been pretty happy with my new stuff, too. :D

Ahhhh, so the 3 ct stays around as trade fodder. I had half expected it to be the center stone for your three stone ring. I can't wait to see more pics of all your goodies. :bigsmile: :wavey:

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Phoenix! Welcome back to Singapore! Got to love Canary, don't you? That's some gorgeous bling, the bracelet is beautiful! Most of the pieces there are designed by the owner. He is really talented...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1301453052|2883181 said:
iugurl|1301287485|2881620 said:
WOW WOW! That is amazing! If you happen to remember what the melee ctw is, let us know! I would be interested to find out. That is simply gorgeous. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you again, iugurl. For sure I'll let you know. I just need to go to the bank safe deposit box and look at the infor on my receipt. Pls bear with me,

Okie, I have the infor: There are 500 melee's for a total of 3.65ctw; so that's just under 1 pointer for each melee.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
simplysplendid|1301938079|2887515 said:
Hello Phoenix! Welcome back to Singapore! Got to love Canary, don't you? That's some gorgeous bling, the bracelet is beautiful! Most of the pieces there are designed by the owner. He is really talented...

Thank you, Simplysplendid.

I do indeed love Canary. Their prices are not the cheapest but certainly not the most expensive either and they do very beautiful work. :praise: Their turnaround time is really amazing. Incidentally, I met Steven (the owner's son, which I'm sure you already know) today - a very charming young man.

They've undertaken another 3 projects for me incorporating some loose diamonds which I've had lying around forever: 1) a pair of hoop earrings/ huggies (of 3 pointers) with dangles of 0.65ct each which I've had halo'ed; 2) another pair of hoops made up of 18-20 pointers (can't remember which); and 3) a three-quarter eternity ring of 21-23 pointers each. I've just collected #1 from Canary this afternoon and am wearing them now - extremely comfortable and yet still very blingy/ but not OTT, just perfect for work. :bigsmile:

Thanks again. Btw, are you going there any time soon? I'd love to meet up for coffee.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning bracelet!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: cant wait to see your new 3 stone too! :cheeky:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results