shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking For MELEE

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I'd like to set another stone myself and I have my eye on a setting I like. :appl:

It would require some melee diamonds, 2 mm each. Where can I buy it at a reasonable price? I only need 6 of them.

I'm open to white sapphire, zircon or white topaz as well. Don't want CZ's.

Any ideas?

Litnon has some sapphires, but they are yellow, and I'm hoping for white.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Multicolor.com has lots of them in different colors.

-A

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Arcadian, looked all over the site, but couldn't find clear in the 2mm.

Am I missing something?

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Yes. Home page, top "calibrated gems"
they can be had in nearly any species, dementoid, spinel, malaya garnet, chrysoberyl, alexandrit.....

Africagems also has diamond melee

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Thank you a bunch, TL and Vapid! :wavey:

I couldn't figure out how to find the little clear sapphires, so I really appreciate the link, VL!

And thank you, TL, I'm really pleased to have a solid vendor reference for this type of goods.

You guys are the best! :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a nice selection of colored melee diamonds.

I've never bought from Langerman's so I have no opinion regarding them. (They DO produce a cool FCD poster that I'll buy some day)

http://www.langerman-diamonds.com/shop/catalog/small-diamonds

This link is also cool for comparing the prices of the different colors and sizes.
For instance I was astonished to learn "steal" colored (they look gray to me) is more expensive than their "medium" pink, their strongest pink color.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1301864581|2886904 said:

I've never bought from Langerman's so I have no opinion regarding them. (They DO produce a cool FCD poster that I'll buy some day)

This link is also cool for comparing the prices of the different colors and sizes.
For instance I was astonished to learn "steal" colored (they look gray to me) is more expensive than their "medium" pink, their strongest pink color.

Wow, gorgeous stuff there Kenny! I wish I could afford pink melee! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Some day, I'll have a pink diamond ring . . . (she said, gazing wistfully into the middle distance)

Thank you, I'm going to check that out! :appl:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1301864581|2886904 said:

I think Langerman's is grossly overpriced, and they don't even provide GIA reports with some grossly overpriced FCD's. I won't deal with them, but I do like that poster, and the blog.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results