shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire hunt still on what do you think?

ededdeddy

Rough_Rock
Vendor photos for both the handshot and the stone alone. It has a GIT Cert.

sapphire1_1.jpg

sapp2.jpg

sapp3.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to love the stone; it looks very dark in the handshot so it may be inky with flashes of blue IRL.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The skin is corpse color, so I suspect the stone is not as blue as IRL. If the white balance is off, then the stone might be more grey and dark IRL.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cutting could be better

ededdeddy

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the feedback, the pictures look great but the handshot I'm not so sure about. Is there a thread or site I can see that would show a inky vs. non inky sapphire in this color palate. Corpse colored flesh? Yikes! :twirl: =)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ededdeddy|1300308866|2873450 said:
Thanks for the feedback, the pictures look great but the handshot I'm not so sure about. Is there a thread or site I can see that would show a inky vs. non inky sapphire in this color palate. Corpse colored flesh? Yikes! :twirl: =)

What does the GIT memo state? Does it show foreign element testing? Does it show no heat treatment? Just because the stone comes with a memo or report, does not make it free from treatment.

ededdeddy

Rough_Rock
The memo states no indication of heating.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is more difficult to manipulate colour in handshots of gemstones but not impossible. It is quite easy to alter colour of gemstones where it sits alone in the picture with no reference background colour.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results