shape
carat
color
clarity

does anyone know what a regent cut is?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
i was told they are cushion like?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This might be of some interest to you:
Regent Cut

GOG's website also has the modern square cushion H&A which you might want to look at.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
http://www.goodoldgold.com/regent.htm

I personally don't think they are that cushion-like. They are more stop-signie to me...still beautiful.

edited: You beat me to it Chrono!
1.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Window Shopper,

Probably the best way to get an idea of what they look like is to check this site out. You will find regent cut examples of stones there.

Happy hunting!
9.gif

EDITED: YOU ALL BEAT ME! I am such a slow poke! It's the stinkin' land line I have at my studio!

reena

Ideal_Rock
i think they're beautiful too, but i agree with MMM--from what i can tell from pictures, i think a jubilee is more similar to a square cushion. you can check jubilees out at GOG too!

reena

Ideal_Rock
here's some pics from another thread courtesy of chrono and ana (which in turn i believe are courtesy of GOG):

QoHJbRt6.JPG

this one is of a sqaure cushion H&A vs. a Jubilee.

Squares.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Reena,
That's my Jubilee in the second picture on the right (next to the cushion I thought of buying). It feels kind of strange to see it posted on PS but I feel so proud of it at the same time.

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, i didn't realize that! i hope it was OK to post it! it's just so gorgeous . . .

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfectly all right. I feel it's sort of like a compliment to my ring every time I see it posted.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results