carat
color
clarity

Blog Box is Being Fixed

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the blog box's interruption of certain posts. We are currently working on the problem and hope to have it fixed shortly.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ella. I was wondering if we could have an option to turn it off if we don't want to see it?? Just like there were ads next to posts before you guys took over PS?? Just a thought.. An on off button would be great... ;))

Thanks for the great work that team PS does.

And while I am able to post, a like button would be great too, down the road perhaps.. :cheeky:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Kaleigh|1299362115|2865629 said:
Thanks Ella. I was wondering if we could have an option to turn it off if we don't want to see it?? Just like there were ads next to posts before you guys took over PS?? Just a thought.. An on off button would be great... ;))

And while I am able to post, a like button would be great too, down the road perhaps.. :cheeky:

Hi Everyone,

Here is how you can turn off the right block on the forum, while we work on the fix.

Go to "My Pages" - > Overview , Then click on "board preferences" Then set "no" for "Display right blocks on topic page:" and then submit.

Below is the image of the setting.

forum-right-block.jpg

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock

ooooh, I second the idea of a like button. That would be great. (and maybe get rid of a lot of the "+1" posts)

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
PS Admin|1299382478|2865813 said:
Hi Everyone,

Here is how you can turn off the right block on the forum, while we work on the fix.

Go to "My Pages" - > Overview , Then click on "board preferences" Then set "no" for "Display right blocks on topic page:" and then submit.

Below is the image of the setting.

Nope, that doesnt work. I went to switch mine off but when I got to the board preferences page, "Display right blocks on topic page:" was already set to NO, but still I can see the right block.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
It should work.

Try setting preference to "yes" click submit and then "no" again and click submit.

Also it may take a few refreshes so the browser cache can be cleared up.

If you are still having issue let me know.

Again sorry for the inconvenience

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
MAC-W|1299472204|2866427 said:

ooooh, I second the idea of a like button. That would be great. (and maybe get rid of a lot of the "+1" posts)

We are looking into a like button.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Ella and Andrey! It worked for me.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
The blog box issue is now fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results