shape
carat
color
clarity

Daycare troubles - WWYD?

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer, how sweet that the daycare teacher would rock a baby for her ENTIRE nap! I thought that was the kind of care only a Grandma could give!

Mara, if not for the Itzeen, I would NOT have survived the first 3 months!

Allie, FWIW I don't think you overreacted because we all get to decide what's important to us. Something that's a deal breaker for you may not be for someone else and vice versa. In the end, it sounds like you really like them and it was just a mix up. Phew!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
AllieLuv83|1299260452|2864676 said:
Unfortunately, I don't have the opportunity to visit him at daycare during the day, and really rely on the few minutes spent at the end of the day with his teacher to get an idea about his day. I do really like her as a person, she is warm and kind, Charlie likes her a lot, but that would not have stopped me from removing him from that daycare if the "wrong milk" scenario ended up being true.

Allie maybe at some point if you have a proD day you and Charlie can go hang out there for an hour together? I don't know how your daycare works, but ours lets parents come whenever they want. It meant so much to me to see not only how they treated my kid, but others.

Puppmom It was not only once, either, I would say there were two babies of 8 that needed to be rocked and held for naps every single day! More than I would do ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results