shape
carat
color
clarity

I will show my goodies if I may

ciciban

Rough_Rock
Hello
I'm a bit nervous :???: as this is my first post, but I really wanna share pics of my jewelry with all you experts and enthusiasts out there. Never have I been understood with my fascination with gemstones, recent but all-consuming one. Most people I know have no idea what is what and educating them rather falls on dead ears. Noone (I know) understands the beauty of a nice padparadscha or a paraiba, my favourite gems. Not that I have a lot, but will show what I've got, if ever I master uploading pics on here. How do you do it??

I'll try and see what happens :confused: Wish me luck!

Why aren't the photos showing?? Maybe my post needs technical issues heading...

Can't upload darn photos, hate technology!!! :angryfire: All I seem to be able to do is use smilies :rolleyes:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
welcome!!! and post pictures! can't wait to see your collection!!!! yOu will love ps!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Welcome, and looking forward to seeing your photos!

ciciban

Rough_Rock
IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

164ct%20paraiba%20pic-1.jpg

164ct%20paraiba%20pic-1.jpg

Fingers crossed this time will work, if not i give up!!
IMG_0523.jpg

ciciban

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your welcome guys, I think I've got it, this is a slow labor of love. Will try putting more photos now that I'm on the go...and before I forget how I did the first time (that is after the first fifty failed attempts..)

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_0520.jpg

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome - LOVE the color of that pear!!!!!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, Yes! You may put up photos. More, MORE!!!

I love that pear as well... and the rings are so intricate.

bleeblue

Shiny_Rock
Yum :twirl: Could you tell me more about the settings of your rings - they are so ornate and beautiful!

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
bleeblue|1298529375|2858342 said:
Yum :twirl: Could you tell me more about the settings of your rings - they are so ornate and beautiful!

Same here. The stones are beautiful too! :)

ciciban

Rough_Rock
I've had the both rings for a couple of years now, it was the stones that drew me to them. I loved the milligrain style of the Padparadscha ring once I had it hand, it sits ha little high on the finger but it has good coverage from all sides. The tourmaline setting is nice and wide and doesn't cactch on anything. I bought both on ebay and I haven't seen anything similar since.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results