shape
carat
color
clarity

Carat.com

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I did a search for Gemesis and Carats website was at the top of the list. Does carat.com sell genuine man-made or are they just glorified CZs? Their pricing would have me believe they are fakes, but the Gemesis' name came up.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
As far as I can tell, Carat.com is some sort of telecommunications company. Carat.cc sells strictly CZ jewelry and they’re unapologetic about it and Carats.com is a standard looking jewelry store with the usual sorts of product mix. I suppose they could make a deal with Gemesis to be a distributor for them if they want. I haven’t looked at the site lately to see and a quick perusal doesn’t turn anything up but I didn’t dig very deep. Why does Google turn them up in a search? Who know? There’s a whole industry of people who worry constantly about what turns up when you search for various things and maybe the carat folks decided to ‘optimize’ their site for the word ‘Gemesis’. It does seem odd if they’re not selling the product but people do odd things all the time. Just look at all the crap that comes up when you Google ‘synthetic diamonds’. It would be easy enough to send them an email and ask if they now carry Gemesis products. Surely they’d happily tell you.

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver
http://www.gemlab.us

Moto

Rough_Rock
I was reading Carat.cc information and they give me the impression that they are simulated diamonds, but they are better than CZ etc, another simulate diamonds of its own standard. however, i read further (because the above post said they are CZ), and it seem that they never mention what they actually are. *faint*

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Carat.cc sells plain CZ which they try to beef up by being evasive in their descriptions.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results