shape
carat
color
clarity

Full body pillow

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Anybody use one? My back has been bothering me lately, and the bigger I get, the worse it gets. I bought the total body boppy pillow from target. I'm not quite sure how to use it... Does it wrap around behind me, or in front of me? Anyone have a different brand that they like better?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
I LOVED my body pillow when I was pregnant. I didn't have a brand name one just a regular body pillow. Later on in pregnancy, I would lay on my side with the pillow in front of me and under my head and put it between my legs and under my belly for support. It was a GODSEND I tell you. I slept so much better with mine. Before I got it, I was using like 4 pillows - one in between my legs, one under my belly and two for my head, so the body pillow was an all in one!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got a regular one when I was pg w/London and have had one ever since. JD calls it the third man in the bed but I love it. I have it between my legs and right up my body and then my arm over it. I honestly can't remember sleeping w/out it and don't know how I went so long w/out it, pregnant or not. I never had the kind that went behind too..I think it would take too much of the bed. My cat likes it too. She lays on it in the curve my hips/legs, right up against me, and I like that too.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I do have one that I have been using since getting massive in the belly during pregnancy I find if I lie on my left side - facing inwards to the bed I kinda wedge it under my belly and sort of use it to take the pressue off

When I flip to my right side I just wedge the end of it under my belly and let the pillow hang off the bed - sometimes I sleep without it - depends on my mood.

A lot of the time it is trial and error to find something that works for you and what makes you comfy - personally I can not wedge it between my legs as it makes me hurt more but for some people this takes the pressure off and is ultra comfy :)

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to order a full body one, that is like a u shape, so it's even on both sides of me. That way I can roll over and don't have to fool with flipping the pillow around... I did find that I had less pain in my pelvic bone today, so it did make a difference. I won't be going without a body pillow anymore, at least as long as I am pregnant.

ETA- we do have a king size bed, so size of the pillow won't make a difference for DH.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results