shape
carat
color
clarity

Vacation Spots For Little Ones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone have any good recommendations for good winter vacation spots that accomodate little ones. I''ll need to entertain and have good childcare available for 3 and 1 year old boys.

Preferably short plane ride with lots of conveniences. Any recommendations are most certainly welcome, but right now I''m leaning torwards some place warm.

Thanks!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I forget where you are noobie, but Hawaiian resorts tend to have good daycare programs (ie Camp XYZ-Hotel) that kids love. It can be a great winter break! I think Hawaii is a kid-friendly vacation in general. They love the beaches and pools, the resorts/condos communities are clean and safe, the weather is great, etc. It can be a long trip from the east coast tho.....

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Hawaii is one of my favorite, if not my favorite vacation spot. But alas, from the east coast, it's a long, long plane ride with little ones.

I've done some research and apparently Club Med is very child friendly. Looking at the Sandpiper in Florida.

Anyone familar with that resort?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you like skiing the Wisconsin dells area is awesome for kids with several huge indoor water parks.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Have you thought about a Disney Cruise?

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, most places and cruises, including Disney only cater to kids 3+. Lot's of choices then
rolleyes.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, your right - at least if you are looking for something interactive.

Now, some of my friends have hired babysitters from a recommended list at the hotel. Others have hired "nanny's" for the week. There's really not much you can do w/ a one year old except the same ole same ole that you would do at your house.

noobie

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 10/14/2004 10:16:10 AM fire&ice wrote:

There's really not much you can do w/ a one year old except the same ole same ole that you would do at your house.

----------------

That's why we never go anywhere

sad.gif
sigh

But... Club Med has baby care for little ones ..... so Club Med it is

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results