shape
carat
color
clarity

Best and Worst TV Shows

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1297166358|2846455 said:
Sara, from looking at your list, you may like community? I haven't watched a whole lot but my husband has, all the seasons in one sitting. Lol

We both enjoy HIMYM, cougar town, modern family, big bang theory and I think I would group community in this same genre.

I wouldn't say it is the best show ever but it is some easy watching if you are after a new show to watch.

We download all of our shows too and are always looking for more so I am off to investigate the shows on your list that I am unfamiliar with. ::)
:D Similar tastes? At least for the sitcoms?

I dl ONE episode of community but it was the dungeons and dragons one and it was.... *weird* but I decided that probably wasn't a good cross section lol I'll def check that out.

Another one we like is a brittish show called The IT Crowd - it's about IT geeks, hilarious. So far first season was better than 2nd but there's 4 so we'll still working through them.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
aliciagirl|1297195823|2846807 said:
Cehra - I think you would maybe like Lie to Me - it reminds me a lot of the Mentalist and it actually, IMHO, a bit better and funnier!
ooh I've never heard of that!! I love psych and mentalist (and loved monk) so I'm totally going to try this one - thanks!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zoe|1297204342|2846899 said:
Anchor -- I don't really like any talent shows either. The only exception is American Idol, and we only began watching it regularly last year.

Sillyberry -- I actually really like Two and a Half Men. I can't stand Charlie Sheen in real life, but I do think the show is funny. I can't help but wonder what Angus T. Jones' mom thinks of him working with someone like Charlie. He plays Jon Cryer's son. I'm assuming he's old enough to make his own decisions now, but when he was younger, I wondered what his mom thought and why she allowed it.
I bet she was thinking, "my son's college is now paid for..." lol

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hate hate hate: two and a half men
Bachelor or bachelorette
All the housewife shows
Survivor( used to like it)
Family Guy

Love: Good wife
NCIS
The closer
The Mentalist
Criminal minds
House hunters
What not to wear
Say yes to the dress

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
After reading this thread, I decided to get the first How I Met Your Mother disc from netflix.

It was funny, but reminded me a bit of friends. Is that my imagination? I only watched three episodes b/c my kids started listening in...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results