shape
carat
color
clarity

waiting...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Funny to boast when I have not even received the stones, nor got a confirmation that they had been sent out, but I got a confirmation that they had been paid for, and Tan is prompt with his shipments so I hope they'll arrive safely.

I won two stones from Tan's auction. At 10 x the price of the two previous ones, but I needed them for my project. I hope they are the same in color, as the first two were described as peacock-blue, and they look the same. I really liked the combination but as LD had pointed out, two tiny stones on the side would not hold the weight of a big rubellite. Now with four stones I can have more versatility. I am not a "purist", i.e. like color combinations more than pure colors, so it was important for me to get more stones.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/advise-needed.152979/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/advise-needed.152979/[/URL]

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crasru, I know exactly which two you are talking about and I was bidding against you! I forgot and went to work on Friday morning and only after got the word that I had been outbid! I didn't really need them for anything and was just responding to their color, so I am happy that you won them. Please provide pics when you get them - I hope they are as intense as depicted. Congratulations!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope it arrives quickly and safely; I heard of packages being lost or arriving 4 weeks later when shipping via fish mail.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is fishmail?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since some snails are only land snails and mules are only over land, I figured fish can carry the package over the ocean. Call it my poor attempt at making a lame joke. :lol:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1297092835|2845563 said:
Since some snails are only land snails and mules are only over land, I figured fish can carry the package over the ocean. Call it my poor attempt at making a lame joke. :lol:

Or the fish can carry the snails who carry the mail. I know, another lame joke.

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
fishmail was the name of the narriator/whaller in moby dick-richard basehart the actor-nuthr lame joke-steve...

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, I remember it now:

"Call me Fishmail." I believe that's how it started :bigsmile:

Steve: I thought that was a pretty good one! :appl:

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
who was the great philosopher who once said [man does not live on gems alone] just before he tripped & fell down the stairs on his way to the kitchen for a slice of bread-his name does escape me for the moment-oh the senior moment-steve... :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results