shape
carat
color
clarity

Barry is Dropping!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and for once I got one of his beautiful stones! I got his cuprian! :appl: Funny thing is I bought it without reading what it said - that is has grey in it :( - but I knew I needed to act fast if I wanted it. We'll see - and I promise pics, one way or another!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't worry, Barry has a great return policy, if you don't like it you can always send it back!

The second I saw that, I knew it was going to get scooped up in a second! Congrats!

I was personally eyeing that ameythest. But 16ct is WAY too big for me.

Looking forward to more photos!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
he hasn't emailed me to tell me if i got anything yet, so i must not have :(

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
That drop never hit the floor, everything was gone in a snap! Congrats minous, you're lucky to have gotten it! Can't wait to see your pictures and plans for it.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone, congrats MB! FK I hope you receive some good news soon!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, that should be a gorgeous stone!

Laura

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y'all are quick!

The cuprian looks lovely. :appl:

-A

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
hmm... Barry usually emails within 10 mins of the last gem posting... and i haven't heard anything yet. Did anyone here get the tanga garnet?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1296696726|2841416 said:
hmm... Barry usually emails within 10 mins of the last gem posting... and i haven't heard anything yet. Did anyone here get the tanga garnet?

He's probably busy sending out condolence emails to the cuprian tourmaline people. :lol:
I think you have a good chance of getting the T.garnet, fingers crossed.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and to think I've been happy for the last 15 minutes thinking I got it! I was right there as it dropped, put it in my cart and ran, paid and got out of there. Barry just emailed to say there were three people ahead of me for that stone!! Can you believe it?!! I guess I need a T1 line or to live next door to him!

Congratulations to whoever got it, it is truly :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So yes, he has been busy with the condolence emails.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1296697290|2841426 said:
So yes, he has been busy with the condolence emails.

I know, I was third, I stuffed up the ordering process a bit. :lol:

I hope another Pser got it so we can see some pretty photos.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
you guys are going to kill me.. i got the cuprian. i'm sorry. swear i just got the email! :(

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, I am so sorry to hear that, minousbijoux..... how about a Hot Toddy? :(

eta: Soooooo, Fortekitty, congratulations! We can see your pictures soon, I hope!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1296697515|2841431 said:
you guys are going to kill me.. i got the cuprian. i'm sorry. swear i just got the email! :(

Not if you post some gorgeous photos when you get it, congrats FT! Did you get the garnet too? The colour is very pretty.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
i feel really guilty. :( but yes, the garnet is mine as well. Barry said there were 2 other orders for it, so i'm sorry about that too.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
No need to be sorry....this has happened to me many times and I finally sort-of got used to it! Enjoy your gorgeous gemmies!!!

Lori

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow. um. #awkward moment

The gem drops can get so crazy on acs that I don't even try anymore.

-A

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
ForteKitty|1296698256|2841441 said:
i feel really guilty. :( but yes, the garnet is mine as well. Barry said there were 2 other orders for it, so i'm sorry about that too.

No need to be sorry FT, it's just gems. Looking forward to the photos!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay FK, just for that, next week you have to promise to stay away from his drop! :errrr:

(small confession:I'm incapable of holding a grudge. Good for you - congratulations!)

Actually, if you were there, it was meant to be; you'll take beautiful pics and that's a good thing. Enjoy that baby - you earned it!!

Now, please enlighten us as to how you do it so darn fast!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian|1296698493|2841449 said:
oh wow. um. #awkward moment

The gem drops can get so crazy on acs that I don't even try anymore.

-A

+1

Congratulations to everyone that got one of Barry's beauties though. *sigh* I can only dream, right? I love that man's cutting.

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, if you want to feel guilty for scoring some truly gorgeous stones, then give yourself, say 10 minutes. Then feel happy instead because you got some really lovely stones.

Congrats!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
That cuprian knocked me over!! You were quick -- I looked at it 5 min. after the drop & it was sold. Can't spend anything right now anyhow, but it's a great buy!! Good job, Minou.

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats to the lucky new owners. I saw some lovely stones this time but as usual, am WAY too late so I emailed him to see if he has anymore of similar material. Chin up folks!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
ForteKitty|1296698256|2841441 said:

I thought the rule of this forum was nobody gets mad or jealous as long as we all get pictures. :)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1296698740|2841453 said:
Okay FK, just for that, next week you have to promise to stay away from his drop! :errrr:

(small confession:I'm incapable of holding a grudge. Good for you - congratulations!)

Actually, if you were there, it was meant to be; you'll take beautiful pics and that's a good thing. Enjoy that baby - you earned it!!

Now, please enlighten us as to how you do it so darn fast!

Thanks for not being mad.. i know how disappointing it must feel. after this week, i think i have to stay away next week! I will post pics when it arrives. tbh, i'm not sure how i got it... i was on the phone w/ our secretary and had to fumble around to get all the numbers in! :confused:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries FK, lots of pics though!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
FK, :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

--- Laurie

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I never get to Barry's stones quickly enough. I'm usually at work or on the way home when he drops. I was pretty bummed about missing out on the supernova spinel a week or two ago, though, as I've always wanted a supernova, and that one was really affordable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results