shape
carat
color
clarity

My second Catherine Cardellini necklace!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Skippy! I look forward to wearing these in the Spring since I think they will go with my wardrobe better. I have to admit, they have not been worn but once............ :???:

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I love her pearls (Catherine's) but I have a hard time getting around through her site.

Damn straight. I am willing to spend ages browsing her site but it has crossed my mind that potential customers with less patience/a lower pearl-obsession level, might be put off by it. I sort of enjoy that her site seems to be one of our little gems we know about here, but from a business POV, if I was CC, I would definitely get that thing fixed up.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
the more i've used her website, the easier its gotten. her 16 year old son is a bit of a computer whiz and does it all. they've tweeked it a couple of times.

personally, i like it because they've taken care to show more than one picture for each piece. that's a lot of time and effort for a two person show.

i'm itching to get another piece....trying to decide which one.

MoZo

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
movie zombie|1296785947|2842434 said:
the more i've used her website, the easier its gotten. her 16 year old son is a bit of a computer whiz and does it all. they've tweeked it a couple of times.

personally, i like it because they've taken care to show more than one picture for each piece. that's a lot of time and effort for a two person show.

i'm itching to get another piece....trying to decide which one.

MoZo

I am with you MoZo! I love that you get such attention to detail! What talent her son has! She was even kind enough to send me what her son created... the "Lucas" photo enhancer to download. I don't know that I have done it correctly.... but I love how she is so personable and that she was kind enough to send it to me. I also love that her updates when she adds new pieces to her website. Perhaps you should join her email so that you can get those updates. She tells you where you can locate the new pieces along with the item numbers so that you can possibly have first dibs on those items. I know she is trying to make it easier to navigate..... but until that time comes, I think being on her email list is a great option to have!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results