shape
carat
color
clarity

Loving Diamonds....Re: FCD projects for 2011

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
What is the size and color of the marquise (pinkish) stone in your FCD projects for 2011? Would you mind sharing where you found such a pretty??? :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Taylorbug! I'm not sure which stone you mean? Is it one of the ones that will go into my FCD bracelet?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
LovingDiamonds|1296764194|2842085 said:
Hi Taylorbug! I'm not sure which stone you mean? Is it one of the ones that will go into my FCD bracelet?

Yes, the marquise to the far right, underneath the blue.

Attachments

• fcd.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 194

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a collection.
Swooon!!!

You have 3 red diamonds?
Tell me more about them. :appl:

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah okay - now I see! That's for the ring I'm planning not the bracelet! I was getting confused because the 3 marquise in the bracelet are 2 x yellow and 1 x orange - thought I was going bonkers.

I'm sorry but the bad news is that I bought that pink marquise years ago and I have no idea where now. I'm sorry. All of those diamonds in that picture with the exception of 1 I've had for between 5 and 10 years. The one that you like is, I think, about 1/4 of a carat. Perhaps bigger - I'd need to get the scales out to be sure. It's actually a brownish pink (you can probably just see that in the photo). The larger marquise is a purplish pink.

Are you looking for a pink marquise? If so, if I find one on my travels, I'll send you a link.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
LovingDiamonds|1296769286|2842172 said:
Ah okay - now I see! That's for the ring I'm planning not the bracelet! I was getting confused because the 3 marquise in the bracelet are 2 x yellow and 1 x orange - thought I was going bonkers.

I'm sorry but the bad news is that I bought that pink marquise years ago and I have no idea where now. I'm sorry. All of those diamonds in that picture with the exception of 1 I've had for between 5 and 10 years. The one that you like is, I think, about 1/4 of a carat. Perhaps bigger - I'd need to get the scales out to be sure. It's actually a brownish pink (you can probably just see that in the photo). The larger marquise is a purplish pink.

Are you looking for a pink marquise? If so, if I find one on my travels, I'll send you a link.

They are all pretty...but that one just caught my :love: eye!!! I do love the brownish pinks (any shape).....so if you by chance find one...send me the link...that would be AWESOME!!! Thanks...

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will do. No problem.

It's actually a very pretty diamond and has great clarity. It's a real sparkler despite only being little. Brownish pinks (relatively speaking) are not too expensive and much easier to find than some of the others! I'll keep my eye out but please post photos if you find one won't you?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! What a collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results