shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help with a RB, preferably from BGD

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I am helping a friend look for an erring for his GF. We like the BGD Grace 3 Stone pears and need a center stone. Any recommendations? The total budget is $10,000. Thanks!!!!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Other specs?

Metal of the setting?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
May as well get the platinum because there is so little difference in the price!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Yes platinum of course! Want the nicest most sparkly RB we can get!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
do you have color/clarity preferences? I think you would be fine with any of the BGD signature stones but you need to decide what color/clarity ranges you are comfortable with.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I showed was about the only think they could get in the 1.2 ct. range which I think will look best in that setting. There are only a couple of stones slightly smaller than that, and then you go to the 1.0 ct. range. I wouldn't go lower than I color, and I'd even ask if they do H color on the pear sides instead of F-G.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
No specific colour or clarity preferences - just needs to look white and have no visible inclusions.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
He really wants to stay north of H or even G. Looks like BGD may not have it. What about Whiteflash? Any winners over there in e same 1.2 ctw range?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results