shape
carat
color
clarity

Barry's Drop 1/19/11

eilaina

Rough_Rock
ARGH... I should have known better than to go shopping on a Wednesday night. I missed out on this little guy AND I didn't even get any shoes :(sad ;( ;(

If you bought it, please post some lovely pictures, it would sure cheer me up.

t-6979g_318_detail.jpg

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I always miss out too on Barry's latest drop. They are (it seems) sold immediately, good for Barry, not so good for me being a slower typer !

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
The three I was immediately drawn to were all sold..not that it matters, since I want to get some of mine set but still-I hope someone from here got them!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
packrat|1295569122|2828173 said:
The three I was immediately drawn to were all sold..not that it matters, since I want to get some of mine set but still-I hope someone from here got them!

I know, right?
That being said....
I hate that I usually remember about his drops half an hour too late... :???:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last night I was all excited b/c I actually remembered..however I remembered an hour too early. Then I got sidetracked and remembered again too late. ha, we should set timers.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I remembered too late too and I missed out on those purple spinels. I am super bummed...thats one color I don't have in my collection!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
At least you guys in the US get a fair crack at the whip! Try being in the UK, working out the time difference and then making sure you're not working or asleep when the next drop happens! :errrr:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that green color :love:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is Barry's Drop?

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1295806818|2830575 said:
What is Barry's Drop?

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Barry Bridgestock of acstones.com is a well respected lapidary with the CS community. His cutting is always superb, his photographs very representative, and an absolute joy and hoot to correspond with. He lists new gems once a week which we call his "drop". It's a bit of a race to get something you want on those nights because his gems are very quickly snapped up.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
His work is beautiful!! When do his drops occur?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe it's Wednesday nights, 6pm MST (but Arizona doesn't observe DST, so that's always something to keep in mind!) or thereabouts.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results