shape
carat
color
clarity

New to the diamond thing, I wan tto buy my GF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

citti34

Rough_Rock
a pair of one ct diamond earings.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Go to web vendors and see what's out there. I got my diamond earrings from Blue Nile and are very pleased with them. They are the preset diamond earrings but you can also build your own diamonds it just depends on your budget and the level of quality that you want. Rember that there are many vendors out there with high quality diamonds and there is no doubt that you will find better quality for less online. Good luck.
1.gif

citti34

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 10/6/2004 1:16:51 PM lmurden wrote:

Go to web vendors and see what's out there. I got my diamond earrings from Blue Nile and are very pleased with them. They are the preset diamond earrings but you can also build your own diamonds it just depends on your budget and the level of quality that you want. Rember that there are many vendors out there with high quality diamonds and there is no doubt that you will find better quality for less online. Good luck.
1.gif
----------------

How can I define quality?

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Go to Blue Nile.com and look under education/learning center and learn about diamonds. Every website has a learning sections. Look here on pricescope. "Diamond Education" "How to buy diamonds"

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn't go any high than a Si2, or lower than a I color for the studs.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash has a neat option - you can click on 'matching diamonds' and they'll suggest some that are similar, f.e., this .51 I SI1 & its matches
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results