shape
carat
color
clarity

CC rope (rope?) arrived!

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
I received my Catherine Cardellini rope/necklace (it is about 34 inches - is that a rope or not?) over Xmas that I previously posted about here. I have visuals, but they are video format - does anyone know if it is possible to take still images from a video taken on a Flip video thingie? If not I can post to Youtube.

They are GORGEOUS. Better than I imagined. My sister was with me when I opened the package - she knows nothing about pearls - and even before we had fully taken it/them out she was going "OMG! WOW!" etc. They are lit from within. This was my first purchase from CC and there will be more. I keep taking them out and just...handling them/staring at them, mesmerized.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I AM SO GLAD! :appl:

I hadn't seen an update, so I was starting to worry about this strand!

WOW! JUST saw the video! :shock:

My mouth was hanging open! I love it! :o

What a stunner! :love: :love:

You TOTALLY SCORED on this one, WHB!!!! :appl: :appl:

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Video just added, above iLander's post.

EDIT: The necklace arrived in great time, I just took awhile to come here and post about it!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
whitehotblank|1295550787|2827877 said:
Video just added, above iLander's post.

EDIT: The necklace arrived in great time, I just took awhile to come here and post about it!

Stunning!

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, iLander! I'm disappointed with that video, it really shows nothing of the spectacular glow and subtle colouring of the pearls, but at least now there is an idea of how long it is when on. It came with an extender that I requested, but that is the right length for me.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
whitehotblank|1295551013|2827882 said:
Thanks, iLander! I'm disappointed with that video, it really shows nothing of the spectacular glow and subtle colouring of the pearls, but at least now there is an idea of how long it is when on. It came with an extender that I requested, but that is the right length for me.

If they're actually BETTER than that video, you got a real find there, WHB! :love: :love:

Please tell me the specs on size, length, etc., so that I can put it on the neck shots thread, a video is very helpful.

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
SPECS:

32.25 inches (I thought it was longer but just double checked) without extender (necklace in vid is shown without the extender)
11-12mm freshwater pearls
AA-AA+ quality

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love the video, the pearls suits your sister's top. The colours are beautiful are they? I have one in a shorter length and smaller pearls.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning CC necklace. The pearls are absolutely gorgeous. Forgive the screen capture of your video, but not everyone will click through to see it, and even with poor picture quality you can tell that is one gorgeous necklace. :appl:

WHB Pearls.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! stunning! gorgeous! love them! i want them!

MoZo

eta: i don't know if its a "rope" or not.....but who cares?!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
just checked: this was in my wish list! sigh.....i'm glad you got it! at least it went to someone who i know will appreciate it!

MoZo

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I clicked the link, and literally said, "ooh!" when I saw the pearls. Wow.

Congrats!

whitehotblank

Shiny_Rock
Fanks, all. And thanks for getting the still shot, Flygirl. Is it difficult to do that? I'm a total div at that type of thing.

MZ - There is so much crossover here! Other people are always posting things that I have had on various wishlists and vice versa. This necklace was made up of two that Catherine had listed. It's hard to tell from the pic but they are greyish, which I wanted (and I only coveted this colour so much because someone else here had bought a similiar one and I loved it!). I have asked CC to let me know if she gets anymore greys in, I LOVE them. She just emailed me about some new metallic freshies she just received in 12mm+. They look gorgeous. Siiiigh.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
whitehotblank|1295623022|2828680 said:
Fanks, all. And thanks for getting the still shot, Flygirl. Is it difficult to do that? I'm a total div at that type of thing.
You are so welcome. Thank you for posting photos of the pearls, however you can manage it.

Here's what I do to get a picture. Hit the Shift and PrtScn (Print Screen) keys at the same time to get a capture of the screen while the video is running. Open up the Microsoft Paint program and Paste the screen print into Paint using the CNTL-V keys. Save the picture, then you can edit it using your favorite software.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results