shape
carat
color
clarity

Beyond Happy; My Victor Canera French Cut Re-Mount.

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Camus|1295476874|2827028 said:
Can I get you to do us one huge favor and take some up close shots of the prongs and the side stones? pretty please with a cherry on top?

No problemo amigo. Thanks to my DH's Canon 7d, I think I can zoom into the molecular structure of the metal too:)

1.jpg

Victor Canera

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone, I'm Victor. Just wanted to pop in, a caller tipped me off to these threads here and invited me to join the discussion...
Angie, I'm so happy you love your ring. It was a lot of fun working with you and making it. Wear it in good health. Let me know if you need more info on a matching band you asked about.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
What a stunner! :love:

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring and it looks great on your hand! I love the tapered French cuts, double claw prongs, and of course the amazing center stone. :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to say this compares with the one Leon designed that is similar to this. Breathtakingly gorgeous. Love the french cuts, design, EVERYTHING about it.

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock

Victor, my hat is off to you, sir. Nicely done. Please continue with your photo documentaries of your work processes.It will help many potential purchasers to appreciate how many hours/days/weeks it takes to make something worthy of attention, and to justify the prices charged for one-off custom work. (I really hope you earn more than your local unionized trash-collector!)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the handshots Angie!

I too was immediately caught by the similarity to another ring posted a few months ago.. I wonder if this will be a new trend?
If so, I'm looking forward to it :sun:

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Yssie|1295489770|2827237 said:
I too was immediately caught by the similarity to another ring posted a few months ago.. I wonder if this will be a new trend?

Yssie, it may well be... I'm going to join the French cut sisterhood next week (just sent final payment to LM today)! Seeing how amazingly beautiful this ring is eases my anxiety about not having seen my ring now that it's almost done. I love these calibrated French cuts with milgrain!

Angie, anytime you want to post more shots of the ring, near and far, I can't get enough! :naughty: And I'm loving your thread on the making of this beauty!

Camus

Rough_Rock
Angietaren|1295480929|2827096 said:
Camus|1295476874|2827028 said:
Can I get you to do us one huge favor and take some up close shots of the prongs and the side stones? pretty please with a cherry on top?

No problemo amigo. Thanks to my DH's Canon 7d, I think I can zoom into the molecular structure of the metal too:)

I'm in love and calling this guy to get him to do my ring.

Camus

Rough_Rock
Love Street|1295490951|2827257 said:
Yssie|1295489770|2827237 said:

Yssie, it may well be... I'm going to join the French cut sisterhood next week (just sent final payment to LM today)! Seeing how amazingly beautiful this ring is eases my anxiety about not having seen my ring now that it's almost done. I love these calibrated French cuts with milgrain!

Angie, anytime you want to post more shots of the ring, near and far, I can't get enough! :naughty: And I'm loving your thread on the making of this beauty!

I've been reading about your ring in comments here and there and I am not only excited to see it but excited for you to finally get. Good luck sista!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring and your photography is nearly as impressive. I love the tapering french cuts and your center stone is quite a performer!!! 8) This is definitely not the style I would usually be attracted to but I have to admit, this is one of my favorite rings to date! The design is just flawless, kudos! :appl: Maybe I will send my soon to be fiance to you for some photography tips with our canon slr as your shots are equal to a lot of vendors! Thank you for sharing.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and Victor did a beautiful job. It looks very much like Wintotty's ring to me and as fine as Leon's work.

Congratulations, it's a stunner!

briolette

Shiny_Rock
This is one of the most beautiful rings I've seen on here. The workmanship is amazing. Just gorgeous! And great photos too!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous ring! I love the French cuts--they really complement your center stone.

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Thank you everybody for the kind words. I'm always getting complemented on the ring when wearing it, and more importantly I'm happy with it. Want to give a shot out to Victor... Here's another closeup shot on my finger.

IMG_0120.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring, Angie! Fantastic job, Victor!

I love the milgrain! Stunning, really.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I love coming back and seeing more pix!! Keep 'em coming whenever you want!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
your ring is just astonishing!!! :love: :love: :love:

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! Your ring is stunning!! A jeweler here in town carries Canera and I have a strong appreciation for his pieces, just beautiful!

Maybe a French cut ring will be in my future someday, although it will be distant future seeing how I just did a reset of my ring...oh well!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful!

bricklayer

Rough_Rock
This ring is a masterpiece! I saw the step-by-step photos of the process as well, that is so neat! I think it's really nice that the artist took the time to show you the photos as he went along as many probably wouldn't do that!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Angie, everything about this ring is splendid! From the proportions to the delicate details. I'm in awe of it's beauty, and wish you many congratulations!

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Thank you all very much.
Next up I guess would be a french cut band to go with my ring. Victor doesn't recommend wearing the band and engagement on the same finger though.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. :love: :love: :love:

kurtwoodfork

Rough_Rock
WOW i'm still new to diamonds so i have never heard of french cut diamonds and WOW WOW WOW it's Gorgeous!!! your ring truly is TDF!

WOW WOW WOW !!!

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
How stunning! :love:

briolette

Shiny_Rock
I had to come back just to stare at this ring again. It is so beautiful!

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Back after a hectic few days...
DolceJo, SweetieTooth and Lovinggems thank you.
I still have a couple shots left in my camera's memory.

122.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that leaf shot is great!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results