shape
carat
color
clarity

Rejuva, Coastal Classic make-up?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I got preliminary results of allergy tests showing I react to Thimerosal which is a preservative found in a lot of things, including cosmetics. Still watching the patches on my back for 48 more hours to see if anything else shows up. I started doing some research today on pure cosmetics on the Skin Deep safe cosmetics database and Rejuva and Coastal Classic are two brands that are rated safe in a number of areas. I was looking particularly at foundations & eyeshadows.

Anybody here use them and if so, how do they rate?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Matata--I have no experience with the brands you named, but my mother suffers from allergies to most cosmetics, detergents, and lots of foods. She's been tested for everything under the sun including celiac sprue, gluten, etc. with no apparent discoveries. I wonder if she is also allergic to Thimerosal? Is it something that is listed on ingredients of cosmetics, etc? So curious.

Wondering if there is an allergy forum on which you could also pose this question? I will look into it myself on my mother's behalf. Good luck to you!

Camus

Rough_Rock
I love EWG's Skin Deep website, especially when it comes to sunsceen's. I've tried Coastal Classic Creations eye products and I love it. Their darker colors have high pigmentation.

Skin Deep gives the brand a 0 -1 which is the best you can really get, I have not seen that many products with such a good rating.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results