shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust for my dog

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
June - I hope you're feeling better today. I know it's been upheaval after upheaval for you for the last few months, I hope things with your mum, at least, are beginning to settle down. It takes such strength to pick yourself up and keep moving, and I really admire you for that. Just - know that we're thinking of you, and be sure to take care of yourself.

A pot of fairy dust would be so useful right now!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh junebug I am so sorry! :(sad I know that it must of hurt you so much to make that decision but it really was the nicest thing you could have done for your friend given the outlook.

Big hugs to you.

hay joe

Shiny_Rock
junebug, I hope your heart heals soon.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about your baby. You did everything you could for him, right up to end so don't feel guilty about anything. My baby Amber is going to be 14 in April so I know that our time is limited and it's the hardest thing to think of. Sending lots of hugs to you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1294908533|2821467 said:
June - I hope you're feeling better today. I know it's been upheaval after upheaval for you for the last few months, I hope things with your mum, at least, are beginning to settle down. It takes such strength to pick yourself up and keep moving, and I really admire you for that. Just - know that we're thinking of you, and be sure to take care of yourself.

A pot of fairy dust would be so useful right now!

Thanks for thinking of me Yssie! Things are going fairly smoothly with my mother. It's just kind of depressing to see her so frail and limited in what she can do. And a good friend of mine is being treated for rectal cancer, and if you throw into the mix some good old fashioned family bickering you have a nice recipe for a bummed out Junebug...most of the time I'm ok, but once in a while it catches up to me, ya know? Thanks for your nice words!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wine.jpg

+

bbath.jpg

+

old_book02.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, I always thought you were a very wise woman, and now I know for sure! Your suggestions may not solve my problems, but they will definitely take the edge off!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you HOT, hay joe and bee* - it's a week ago today I lost him, and I've been thinking about him all day long, and really missing him - your comments are very comforting to me.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Junebug, I'm so sorry for your loss.
<<<<hugshugshugs>>>>

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven|1295208221|2824353 said:
Oh Junebug, I'm so sorry for your loss.
<<<<hugshugshugs>>>>

Thanks Haven, I really appreciate it - kids went back to college yesterday, his absence is very noticeable today and the house seems so empty ;(

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results