shape
carat
color
clarity

Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ANMdiamonds

Rough_Rock
I know that I don''t have this ring, but it is always nice to dream!! I have wanted this ring for a very long time.
9.gif
I have also recently found a ring that is amazing, but I can''t save the picture.
8.gif
I''ll get the link so you can take a look and let me know what you think.

WishList.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
That is a gorgeous ring and a timeless design. I however like BTD's version better because it looks more comfort fit....I like a more rounded ring.

Illustrious_set.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Do you want people to add their wish list here??? I'm receiving my dream ring tomorrow. A ring like this with 1.48 center.........should be receiving the pics tonight.

tifetoile.jpg

ANMdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Sure!
wavey.gif
Everyone can add your dream setting, or just a ring that caught your eye. I love seeing new shinny! Here is another ring that I think is beautiful. I couldn't get a side view, but it's still catchy.
love.gif

EngagementStarset.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
LA0185-S.jpg

Here's my wish list

2134.jpg
46594.jpg

1915.jpg
1096.jpg

(the middle setting)

Hey, a girl can dream right?

ANMdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Sevens One, you have great taste!
3.gif
That braclet is gorgeous.
love.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah- since I'm wishing - I'ld also like a body like this:

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
My wish list: A nice pair of diamond stud earrings set in platinum or white gold. I'd love .5 in each ear (my ears are small)....

Also, I dream of having my future e-ring set in one of these settings....
love.gif

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/Product.asp?DesignerID=18&ItemTypeID=1&ItemID=1027&start=6

reena

Ideal_Rock
nan, where'd you find that picture of me?

3.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
i'm so with you morticia--this ring is one of my absolute all-time favorites.

26P18.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, how do you paste pictures? I tried to copy and paste but it didn't work.
confused.gif

Reena, that ring is so beautiful. I drool every time I see it.
lickout.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
you have to go into rich text, and then open a new internet window, right click on the picture, hit copy, and then come back to the pricescope window, click into the text box, and hit paste (control + V for me). or else click on the little W button above and that should paste it.

you're looking for a cushion cut, is that right? any luck so far?

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I have been looking into cushions. Now, I'm liking the jubilees and new square cushions H&A. My BF wants to go look at stones, narrow it down to a few I would like and then surprise me. I'd like that, as well. Once he gives me the "go", I would like to check out the gentleman you referred to me and GOG. For now, he keeps telling me to bookmark things. I'm obsessed!
6.gif

Check this ring out, Reena. I tried it on and looooooved it!

Ring_2.05ct.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, OK: now you're breaking out another one of my favorites! estatediamondjewelry.com, correct? when i was searching, i had that exact same ring bookmarked too. i FREAKING LOVE it. lol. i went into their store as well ... not sure if they showed me that particular ring, but all of their antique cut stones were so incredibly lively and beautiful, didn't you think? their prices are realllllly high though, i thought. here is another one of their rings that i am OBSESSED with. it makes me weak in the knees! the e-ring setting that i ended up choosing looks a lot like this one from the side. /idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif

Ring_5.03ct_3540.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
yes, we definitely have similar taste in rings! i didn't mean to suggest that that ring in particular was overpriced; i just got that sense about their stuff in general. also a while back there was another lady posting about something she had gotten there that was way off the scale in terms of price. howEVER, (and this is what i told her too) their pieces are just so unique, and really beautiful antique-cut stones are tough to find, so if you love it, then it may well be worth it!

actually for that ring, with the I/VS2 (i believe the site says it's VS2 not VS1), $15k including the setting doesn't seem so bad. i'm don't really know a ton about pricing on antique stones--but i have heard that modern cushions are generally more expensive because they are usually "better" cut (in terms of brilliance). but who knows. we'd probably need to know a lot more about the stone (is it certified, T, D, etc.) to be able to tell for sure.

also, the other lady who i referred to above said that the people at the store told her that leon mege makes some of their antique-style settings. that would be really cool!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Um, by any chance do you have a picture of Ashley Judd's cushion?
love.gif

I love that ring from that site, and I was drooling over it for a long time, but I definitely want to see what else is out there.

Leon is doing your setting, isn't he? I know I won't have a ring by the time you get your's so I am open to advise/suggestions.
2.gif

ANMdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Here are others that I drool over:
3.gif

EngagementRing.jpg

ANMdiamonds

Rough_Rock
....one more for now....
Eye Candy
9.gif

SamuelsEngagementRing.jpg

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I have a BIG thing for Asscher cut diamonds too!

cushion_pave_sol.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
for example, THIS LITTLE NUMBER appears to be a fairly nice 2.04 I/VS2 for about $10k, and THIS OTHER LITTLE NUMBER is a 2.7 I/VS2 for about $10,600. hard to know what either would look like in person, but just to give you an idea.

based on that, though, if the stone in the EDJ ring is at all well cut, $15k for that and the setting seems at least somewhat reasonable.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Exactly, that's why I want to explore my options, even though I loved that ring. I also begged my boyfriend for it. LOL. How about these little numbers? Cushion heaven! /idealbb/images/smilies/love.gif

cushion_group.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
oh, i have a huge thing for asschers, too. love. them. when i first starting looking at e-rings, that's what i thought i wanted. here is one of my all time fave asschers from leon. the prongs in the corners are my favorite part:

r165-14W.jpg

as for the ashley judd ring, leon doesn't have a picture of it on his site, but the setting that i chose is similar to her setting but with pave around the face of the stone as well. the closest thing i can show you is the ring that i just posted above from EDJ; the people there told me that the ring was based on hers. oh, here's an actual pic but you can't see much:

juddring_190.jpg

Heiny10

Rough_Rock
Reena,

The ring you "freaking love" --- Can you tell me about it in more detail. Which site did you find it on, etc. How many carats, color, etc. I am still in a MAJOR search for my girlfriend's engagement ring. Any sites or info would be appreciated.

Thanks a ton,

Pete

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, both of them.

I saw your posts with the stone and the setting! All I can say is, WOW! You have great taste in jewelry. That's why I am happy to take suggestions from you.
2.gif

Ever since my bf told me to bookmark stuff, I am addicted to this site!
tongue.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Pete,

I believe this is the website you are asking about. The rings are gorgeous! I've been to their store/booth on 47th St. It's dangerously close to where I work.

estatediamondjewelry.com

Good luck,

Andrea

ANMdiamonds

Rough_Rock
Morticia, I found this......Ashley Judd's ring is in the top left corner. I have actually had this pic for a while.
sad.gif
Even though you can't see it that well, I hope I helped a little.
2.gif

celeb e-rings.jpg

Aurora Borealis

Shiny_Rock
ANMdiamonds, I'm trying to squint at your scan but can't read a thing. Would you please, please, please tell me what a round diamond and a heart-shaped diamond say about me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results