shape
carat
color
clarity

May I ask for all the dust and prayers you can spare

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I wish this wasn't the update you had to share. I wish it was better news. Take peace in knowing that she was able to pass on in comfortable manner, surrounded with your love. All too often those who do survive these types of bleeds end up struggling so much throughout the remainer of their days, leading a life so dependent on others and ending up with absolutely no quality of life. Im sure the decision was difficult, but it was the right one. Many prayers sent your way....allow yourself to grieve and take care!

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock
Diamond.Lover I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. There are just no words... (((HUGS!!)))

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Diamond.Lover, I was hoping for good news and am so sorry to hear of your loss. LIfe changes so quickly. Sending dust your way for strength, healing and comfort.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond.Lover, I am so very very sorry for the loss of your mother, my heart is breaking for you. Please know I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you make your way through this difficult time. I know there are no words to take your pain away, but I hope you can get a little bit of comfort from knowing that myself, and others here at PS, are thinking about you and are so sorry about your mom.

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
Again, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry this was the first I was able to come back here to thank you all. It's been a very difficult two days.

Yesterday, I couldn't get out of bed except to take my dogs out. I laid/slept in the fetal position with my mom's coat and a container that had a lock of her hair. I wanted anything that had her smell on it. This morning was a very rough one. There was tons of crying and screaming at God followed by loads of begging Him to give her back to me. I also had to start the funeral arrangements, which was beyond hard. I know they're just doing their jobs but, at this moment, I couldn't care less what the prayer cards look like or say. I can't begin to think of what type of box I want her ashes put in or what music I want played. I don't care, I just want my mom back!! Period!

Anyways, thank you guys again for being here,for the well wishes, prayers and for just letting me vent. It's beyond appreciated!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond Lover, I am so very sorry that you lost your mom. Losing my mom was one of my hardest moments too. Please
know that I am praying for you, that God will give you comfort and peace in these most difficult of days.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
charbie|1294521794|2817750 said:
I wish this wasn't the update you had to share. I wish it was better news. Take peace in knowing that she was able to pass on in comfortable manner, surrounded with your love. All too often those who do survive these types of bleeds end up struggling so much throughout the remainer of their days, leading a life so dependent on others and ending up with absolutely no quality of life. Im sure the decision was difficult, but it was the right one. Many prayers sent your way....allow yourself to grieve and take care!

I second Charbie's post, having worked in a few ICUs. Your decision was the humane one, no matter how hard it was. Wishing you lots of strength in the days to come.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Diamondlover - I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. I know that words aren't much comfort, but know that she is at peace. Every day I remind SO that his dad (who passed last November very suddenly and very young) would not want him to spend his life grieving, he'd want him to LIVE. I'm sure your mom would want the same. Take time to grieve though, no one should have to lose their parents. I'm sorry.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss. :saint:

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamond.Lover|1294624553|2818497 said:
Again, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry this was the first I was able to come back here to thank you all. It's been a very difficult two days.

Yesterday, I couldn't get out of bed except to take my dogs out. I laid/slept in the fetal position with my mom's coat and a container that had a lock of her hair. I wanted anything that had her smell on it. This morning was a very rough one. There was tons of crying and screaming at God followed by loads of begging Him to give her back to me. I also had to start the funeral arrangements, which was beyond hard. I know they're just doing their jobs but, at this moment, I couldn't care less what the prayer cards look like or say. I can't begin to think of what type of box I want her ashes put in or what music I want played. I don't care, I just want my mom back!! Period!

Anyways, thank you guys again for being here,for the well wishes, prayers and for just letting me vent. It's beyond appreciated!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but you will get through this -- one minute at a time. Don't even think about it as one day at a time -- one day is soooo terribly long when you've lost someone you love. Just take it one minute at a time.

When was the last time you ate?
I'm sure you don't want to, but you need to eat & drink -- just a cup of tea & a piece of toast.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry for your loss and you are in my prayers.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers during this difficult time. Please come back and check in whenever you need anything. HUGS!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss dl. You and your mom will be in my prayers.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Prayers and comfort across the miles........

kind regards, Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sending you prayers for comfort and strength... I hope you have loved ones that will help you during this most difficult time. Be good to yourself. Grieve, take time. If you want to stay in bed all day, do so.... Take your time in healing from this loss. We will be here as well. Many of us have been through what you are going through... There is always an ear here for you. Sending you a big HUG.. Just so sorry... ;(

Your Mom is only whisper away... And will always be in your heart.

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
Thank you all, again. The prayers and support have been a tremendous help. Just knowing there is a place for someone to listen is cathartic.

I actually don't have any family. My mom was all I had and she was all I had. She is estranged from her family and, because my father was never a part of my life, I never knew my father's family. My maternal grandparents have long since passed and I tend to keep people at bay so I had no friends (I know, truly pathetic). My mom was my world! She was my best friend, my only friend. We always did things together and she was the first I ran to for anything. It was me and her against the world, so to speak. I have been fortunate that her co-workers and bosses have been instrumental in helping me out. I was completely lost as to where to go and what to do. They've introduced me to people that have so generously extended their hand to help me in any way they can. Between the kindness here and from said people, it's restored a much lost faith in humanity.

My appreciation is so incredibly great. Thank you!

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh|1294717397|2819435 said:
I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sending you prayers for comfort and strength... I hope you have loved ones that will help you during this most difficult time. Be good to yourself. Grieve, take time. If you want to stay in bed all day, do so.... Take your time in healing from this loss. We will be here as well. Many of us have been through what you are going through... There is always an ear here for you. Sending you a big HUG.. Just so sorry... ;(

Your Mom is only whisper away... And will always be in your heart.

It's funny that you mention she's only a whisper away. I have been talking to her everyday, as if she were still here. People probably think I'm wacko because I'll be in the store and I'll say "mom, which one should I get?" or "Mom, can you believe...". I'll be driving and I'll be talking to her as if she were sitting next to me. People driving past me must think I was just released from the looney bin.
One of my mom's co-workers just gave me the most beautiful picture of my mom that she had taken back in 2007 (my mom hated having her picture taken so the only recent picture I had of her was the one I took in the hospital with all the tubes). Anyway, it's hanging on my living room wall and every morning when I wake up I tell her "good morning" and "goodnight" when I go to bed. I know it's normal, in a way, but it feels strange talking to a picture, but it's all I have so it works, I guess.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am so, so sorry...I wish you peace and comfort during this difficult time. I can't even imagine...I'm so sorry, my heart is just broken for you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Diamond.Lover, I just wanted to come back and give you some extra hugs, my eyes are filling with tears as I type this, I am just so sorry for this devastating loss of your beloved mother. You must still be in a state of shock, considering how suddenly all of this has happened...and I think you should do whatever it takes to bring yourself some small measure of comfort as you try to cope with this life-altering experience. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers, my heart aches for you. And please share your grief here whenever you need to, it's a small thing but it may comfort you to at least express what you're going through. ((((hugs))))

Loves2Laugh

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to come by again and see how you were doing. That was so nice of you mom's co-working to bring you the picture she had. Again... I just wanted to send you ((hugs)) You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D.L, thank you for your kind comments in my thread on Daisy!

I wanted to let you know that I'm still sending you lots of prayers.
Please keep in mind what TooPatient said, take it one minute at a time. And don't forget to to eat and drink.
Also, talk to your Mom out loud all you want; it makes no difference what people think.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to send condolences and virtual hugs. I am so, so sorry for your loss :blackeye:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Diamond Lover - my heart is just - breaking - for you. I can only imagine the agony of losing someone so beloved so quickly - I'm so, so sorry.

Keep talking to her, and take it just one moment at a time, one task at a time. I hope that you're feeling a little more grounded today, and that tomorrow brings a little more peace, hope, and healing. You are in my thoughts. ::HUGS::

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
DL just wanted you to know that I am still thinking of you. I know that it is still early days but i wanted you to know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. If you want to cry, cry. If you want to scream, scream and if you want to talk to your mother out loud.. Do it!

If you want to hold on to your mums scent, seal some of her unwashed clothes in an air tight plastic bag. I did this and the smell lasted a few years. I used to pull the clothes out every now and then to get my 'fix'. Also, spray her favorite perfume on your pillow so you have that familiar smell when you fall asleep. Hope that doesn't sound too crazy, but it helped me feel closer to the person I suddenly lost many years ago.

Please take care of yourself and if you need to vent you know where to come.

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
TooPatient said:
I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but you will get through this -- one minute at a time. Don't even think about it as one day at a time -- one day is soooo terribly long when you've lost someone you love. Just take it one minute at a time.

When was the last time you ate?
I'm sure you don't want to, but you need to eat & drink -- just a cup of tea & a piece of toast.

TooPatient,

I forgot to mention this the other day but I wanted to say, that of all the wonderful advice I've been given on here and in every day life, this is by far THE best!! You're correct, the days are exceptionally long and trying to make it through them is horribly painful. There are so many ups and downs throughout and hour let alone a day. One minute I'm smiling at the memories and then in a split second I'm curled up on the floor crying. Taking your advice has made things better. Whenever I'm feeling at my lowest and begging God to let her come home or thinking I cannot go on, I think about your advice. It makes me feel as if I can do this because in a few minutes my mind will be flooded with the happiness that comes with remembering her.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you! Thank you all!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss diamond.lover. What an awful shock for you. Take care of yourself and we are always here. Many here have experienced the loss of a parent and talking about it will hopefully help.

{Hugs}

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about your mum. That is such awful news. You'll be in my thoughts.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results