shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick question about baby organizer....

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hey ladies, I need your help. I just bought a large purse and I would like to buy one of those baby pouches that fits inside handbags that can hold some wipes and diapers, maybe a snack. I'm not sure what they are called though. Does anyone have one they recommend?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
THanks Mustang! I think this is exactly what I was looking for!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori! I like the idea of always having it packed with diapers and wipes for quick trips to places!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually had something similar to this until our stroller was stolen with this in it, but mine did not have the zipper compartment. very handy if I didn't want to carry a diaper bag or purse. Its also very compact, and folds into itself veclro and go. I've also just used large sized ziplock baggies to store my wipes and diapers with disposable changing mats- which fits nicely into my purse since I don't use diaper bags anymore. I don't like a lot of bulky things to take around with me.

http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-Deluxe-Diapering-Black/dp/B000E18M2I

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
These are all great ideas everyone! Thank you!

D&T - I was so sorry to read that your stroller was stolen at Disney. Talk about lacking holiday spirit. What goes around comes around though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results