shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege set! (ER and WB)

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the idea of getting a thicker pave band and soldering the rings together. Any excuse to get more rings! :) Although, consider that if she doesn''t want to wear the rock for a certain activity (e.g., gym, gardening, cleaning, etc.), chances are that she also won''t want to wear delicate pave. You may want to consider getting a plain band. I know it is boring, but that was the best decision I ever made regarding my wedding set :)

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/23/2010 10:56:05 PM
Author: EHR2009
I really like the idea of getting a thicker pave band and soldering the rings together. Any excuse to get more rings! :) Although, consider that if she doesn''t want to wear the rock for a certain activity (e.g., gym, gardening, cleaning, etc.), chances are that she also won''t want to wear delicate pave. You may want to consider getting a plain band. I know it is boring, but that was the best decision I ever made regarding my wedding set :)

Wow! I hadn''t ever considered that... but it seems like sound advice. Thank you!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/24/2010 10:50:19 AM
Author: Shadowplay
Date: 6/23/2010 10:56:05 PM

Author: EHR2009

Wow! I hadn''t ever considered that... but it seems like sound advice. Thank you!

No problem! I vote for getting both! :)

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
This ring qualifies for Diamond ****! It''s one of the most stunning Leon pieces I''ve ever seen. I love the head placed on top of the shank the claw prongs. EVERYTHING! She is going to be on lucky girl. You done so terrific. Congratulations on a job well done.
9.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful set! Leon does it yet again!

CaraMish

Shiny_Rock
Lovely rings! One of my very favourites, and I'm not even a huge fan of micropave (I am now, at least for this ring)!

Love your floors! They're in great shape, especially considering their age!

I'm 48, so I was thinking how YOUNG your hands look-great veins too (medical background, we notice these types of things ).

Thanks for the great pics!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Wishing you and your future fiance a lifetime of health, happiness, and love!

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all again! I am truly touched by all of your kind words and sentiments. I really hope it turns out to be her dream set.

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Well...

Things didn't work out (my choice) and the set is going up for sale. I want to know how to minimize the loss I take on this! Where is the best place to sell? ebay? idonowidont.com? locally?

Thanks all!

missD

Rough_Rock
OH NO! :confused:

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry that it didn't work out. Try Pearlmans and Jewels by erica grace, they consign and have a few leon pieces at the moment. Good luck.

pixies

Shiny_Rock
vintagelover229 said:
I'm sorry that it didn't work out. Try Pearlmans and Jewels by erica grace, they consign and have a few leon pieces at the moment. Good luck.
Ditto this. I think consignment is your best bet if you don't need it to sell ASAP. It will take longer than ebay, but you'll probably end up getting more back.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Edit: Nemmind. I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry, that is probably one of the most GORGEOUS sets I ever saw!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bummer - sorry to hear that. Best of luck selling the beautiful rings.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EDIT: so sorry!!!!

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the support! It really was my choice... I'll find someone more deserving of my love. I'll give JBEG and Pearlman's a shot tomorrow and if their ballpark estimate from the photos and specs doesn't meet my expectations I'll explore other avenues. I have cash and don't need the money for anything, so I can wait if necessary.

Thanks again, you guys are the best! :love:

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
Shadowplay|1291250531|2784640 said:
Thanks for the support! It really was my choice... I'll find someone more deserving of my love. I'll give JBEG and Pearlman's a shot tomorrow and if their ballpark estimate from the photos and specs doesn't meet my expectations I'll explore other avenues. I have cash and don't need the money for anything, so I can wait if necessary.

Thanks again, you guys are the best! :love:

I'm really so sorry things didn't work out :oops: , but I'm sure it's for the better! Remember, everything happens for a reason, which you may not quite know now, but in time it will all make sense.

Now, although the engagement is now off, it's still quite a GORGEOUS ring you've got there :love:

I really wish you the best! ;))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry to hear things didn't pan out. I think consignment might be your best option for such a high quality piece,

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
Amys Bling|1291252252|2784671 said:
sorry to hear things didn't pan out. I think consignment might be your best option for such a high quality piece,
**edited by moderator, we do not allow sales on PS**

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
DolceJo, there's no PM function and we're not allowed to post personal contact information.

OP, I'm sorry things didn't work out.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry that it didn't work out for you, shadowplay. It is a beautiful set and you picked out with much thought and love.
I am sure whoever purchases it will absolutely adore it. Best wishes for much happiness in the future.

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Well, Grace should have it shortly :).

Thanks again for the advice, everyone!

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow....I'm sorry it didn't work out. I follow this thread last summer. But it seems like you have your mind right about the whole thing, so I hope you find someone who is good for you in the future.

I also meant to tell you that I love your wood floors, and your house is probably cute too!

Take care of yourself, and happy holidays.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shadowplay|1293641771|2808941 said:
Well, Grace should have it shortly :).

Thanks again for the advice, everyone!

Who's Grace?

So sorry that this didn't all work out for you - you seem like a real swell guy and I'm sure there is a perfect match out there for you - these things just take time.

Best of luck to you!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JBEG = Jewels by Erica Grace - I think that's the Grace it's going to.

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
You people are so nice... why is it I don't meet people as thoughtful as you all are? My mind is definitely right about the whole thing and I'm now seeing a girl that came highly recommended :). She seems very sweet and is obviously a very caring, thoughtful person. Maybe I'll be back here in another year looking to make another purchase :).

Yes, Grace is Grace from Jewels by Erica Grace.

Happy holidays to you all!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Happy holidays Shadowplay!

I'm sorry that things didn't work out. It's quite big of you to have come back and tell the tale. You sound like a wonderful man. I hope you find someone who truly appreciates, respects, and honors you for being the person that you are.

All the best in this new year to come,
Waking Dreams

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
oh dear, so sorry it didn't go to plan.

hope it all works out for you in the end, you deserve better.

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Hi All.

I've had it on consignment for about 5-1/2 months now. Any idea how long it should reasonably be expected to sell it?

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Actually I was looking at it on JbEG but sadly my sausage fingers will not be accomodated by resizing, so we are looking at another piece she has on consignment But that is one beautiful set. Good luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results