shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you buy with 3000$ ???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

er101

Rough_Rock
To get the most beautiful round diamond for your money, what specs would you personally choose? You opinions are greatly appreciated!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You may not want to hear exactly what I would do
naughty.gif
, but this D Si2 one sounds like a good idea.

A different color& clarity combination could be I-VS2 (LINK), but the previous piece looks quite clean, so I would not shy away from it's clarity grade at all.

Just my 0.2 for your 3k, I am afraid
1.gif

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
For just over that price, I was able to get a .79 H SI1 H&A Ideal cut diamond that is awesome from Good Old Gold. I would think if your interested in a spectacular looking, ideal cut, you could go near colorless (G-J) VS-SI clarity at in or around 3/4 carat with no problem. I mean, we are talking a stunner!

Here is a link to the thread...check it out!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually, here's a funny one: the plot above is VS2, the one below SI2 - Obviously these do not tell the storry very well. Whatever you see on the plot, you should definitely obtain more information (pictures, talking with the seller and seeing the stone for yourself, of course), IMO.
read.gif

VSSI22.JPG

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
I'd go with this one, if confirmed eye clean from DI:

0.83c/I/SI1/AGS0 H&A/HCA 1.6 $2836S

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results