shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts on Fire Succession Ring

Person24

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have the Hearts on Fire Succession Ring? How do you like it? Is the quality good? Do you think a similar ring could be made by a jeweler and it would still be nice looking? I have several pieces of diamond jewelry I never wear and was thinking I could use the diamonds to make something similar.

RING.png

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hearts on Fire pieces are very nice. Hearts on Fire diamonds are very well cut and therefore very sparkly!

I am sure you could have a replica made by someone - they can't copy it exactly because of copyright laws. As far as using stones you have, it would hinge on the sizes of the stones and how well matched they were in terms of cut and color.

If you search for this ring on ebay by hearts on fire succession ring, you wil find one. Some of the HOF merchandise is being liquidated and the price on it is very attractive considering the original sales price. I doubt that you could have one made for that price - go check it out!

sparkels

Rough_Rock
I bought this ring approx. six months ago. I love the style and HOF makes a beautiful diamond jewelry. I took mine to the jewelry store (where I purchased the ring) for cleaning. They informed me there are three loose stones. I bought the "warranty" and decided to have the store fix the loose stones. I just got the ring back this week and something did not look right. The outer band of diamonds looks like it has been pinched. The line does not flow naturally. I contacted HOF and they suggested I take the ring to one of their distributors since the large jewelry store chain where I purchased the ring is no longer carrying their jewelry. (The chain was purchased by another chain) I am actually on hold with the store now because I feel the store should pay for the repair that HOF will charge me. I have been on hold for 20 minutes and now my call just got dropped. I love the ring and own other HOF piece, but I will not be going back to this jeweler if the situation is not resolved to my liking. I hope this helps.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I own several HOF pieces, including my engagement ring. The quality has been excellent. I have had my e-ring for 18 months and my other pieces for several years. I have not had any problems with them. I would only let an authorized HOF vendor/repair facility work on any HOF jewelry. While you might be able to have a replica of this ring made, I think it would still be expensive. I would stay with the original.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results