shape
carat
color
clarity

Need carseat help please.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Lily is 5 months old and has grown out of her carseat carrier. She's at 22 lbs today and that's the max. We need to get a convertible seat but are on a very tight budget right now. Any suggestions for a seat $50 or under? Preferably something easy to get in and out of.

JT's seat was a Cosco seat that worked well but he was older and still a bit of a struggle to get in and out of the seat due to his lack of control.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
If you're comfortable with it, check Craigslist. We have found all three of ours there and spent under $100 combined.

Other than the Cosco one, there aren't many options under $50.

labellavita81

Shiny_Rock
MonkeyPie|1293113182|2804580 said:
If you're comfortable with it, check Craigslist. We have found all three of ours there and spent under $100 combined.

Other than the Cosco one, there aren't many options under $50.

This is a great idea to save money. Please make sure you ask if the seats have been in ANY accidents (doesn't matter how small) and make sure you check for expiry dates, recalls and that ALL the parts (not broken parts) are included.

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Here's a thought - can you get an infant insert for the Scenera?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
She really wouldn't need the insert. My concern is that the convertibles sit a baby up so far instead of lying back a bit.

I'm not comfortable going off craigslist but that reminded me that we have a Swap Shop on one of the radio stations. I'll keep an ear on it. Otherwise, looks like cosco it is.

Thanks for the links and ideas!

Poor little chunker, too fat to be in her carrier. lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results