shape
carat
color
clarity

Mens Bling Eyecandy Folder

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Re: Mens Ring Eyecandy Folder

My friend's rings- Black onyx and diamond ring is his wedding ring, and the other is an old gold/diamond ring his mother gave to him.

JWDring1.JPG

JWDring2.JPG

johnawesley

Rough_Rock
Trade

HERE IS A 1.38CT OLD EUROPEAN CUT DIAMOND, THAT I BOUGHT IN A LADIES RING, ADVERTISED AS 1.25CTS, BUT IT WEIGHTS MORE.

I HAD IT SET INTO THIS 9 GRAM 14KT GOLD MEN'S SETTING AND IT'S SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL.

THIS WAS CUSTOM MADE FOR ME AND MY JEWELER MADE THE SETTING SO THE DIAMOND CAN SIT LOW, BUT STILL GET IN PLENTY OF LIGHT FOR THE FIREWORKS SHOW.

CIMG3588.jpg

johnawesley

Rough_Rock
Trade

Fireworks!!!!

DSCN00ddds6.jpg
:appl:

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock

Here's a great shot of my new wedding band! Its a Scott Kay 19kt YG with 6 diamonds totaling 0.33 ct. I love it!

rings on pawn.jpg

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
Re:

geckodani said:
This is my dream ring for DH. And I know he likes it, because I showed it to him and got an, "Oooh! NICE." from him.

I love this look!

There are plenty of rings out there with a similar look to this but most I've seen have been tension settings. From what I can tell from this one pic, it looks like there is metal underneath the ring as well, yes? I am trying to work out if this look is achievable without going to a tension setting, basically.

Rae~

Shiny_Rock

Oh OK, the pic didn't show in the quote. Bah.

Here it is again. See post above for my question, please. :)

favourite_mensring_01.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rae~ said:

Hi Rae,
yes, what you are looking for is possible, the ring you pictured to me looks like a channel set (one stone only of course) some will call it bar set, or even a semi bezel for squarish stone, with a bridge underneath for support. Any good custom vendor should be able to make you something like you pictured. Post in RT you may get more response 8)

Rae~

Shiny_Rock

Thanks, D&T - that makes sense.

I will be going to see our jeweller in early Oct so I will take this pic as an example of the style I want and see if he can do it.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

D&T said:
Rae~ said:

Hi Rae,
yes, what you are looking for is possible, the ring you pictured to me looks like a channel set (one stone only of course) some will call it bar set, or even a semi bezel for squarish stone, with a bridge underneath for support. Any good custom vendor should be able to make you something like you pictured. Post in RT you may get more response 8)

Sorry I missed this! Both the rings that BDG and Whiteflash offer are NOT tension set. As D&T stated, it's almost channel set, with the bridge underneath.

MWD

Rough_Rock

Greetings!

My NEW custom made to my specs Stainless Steel Damascus Ring.

Specs are:
Size 11 (to wear on my left hand middle finger)
Width 11mm
Thickness 3.5mm
Stainless Steel Damascus 316L/304L Andrew Nyce Designs JET5 Remington Pattern. The Damascus stock originated from Damasteel in Sweden from their Bluetounge pattern.
Tumble hardened w/BO in etched area.
Sides slighlty angled.

I ordered two of these, one I am wearing and the other I have safely tucked away.

My 1st post here, I thought I would share the news of my new ring!

:wavey:
~Mark

JET5.jpg

JET5a.jpg

JET5b.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

That is a wicked cool ring!!!

MWD

Rough_Rock

geckodani said:
That is a wicked cool ring!!!

Thank-You! I just got them a couple weeks ago.

I use to wear a 316L stainless steel custom made ring to my same specs by Spexton on that finger (and I had 3 of those made).

Here is a pic of the plain 316L ring I was wearing before I got this new one:

photo2.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock

That's a wonderful ring MWD! Thanks for posting the pics.

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock

My husband's A. Jaffe Platinum Double Sided Eternity Band.

Pricescope Rings6.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock

Next to my set

Pricescope Rings5.jpg

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock

.25ct Yellow Orange diamond in a 14kt YG bezel
dabling%20006ps_0.png dabling%20008ps_0.png dabling%20003ps.png

tapio

Shiny_Rock

It is wonderful to see a mens section. Congratulations to the moderators for allowing this.
I wear two 18 K gold rings all the time: my family crest blood stone-hand engraved (pinky) (which I use with sealing wax to seal personal letters), and a very strong pink star sapphire. Both are back-filled.

For all you guys out there who are used to the normal male colours (what ever that means) -- let me tell you there is nothing wrong with a married man with children wearing an IF pink perfect star. I love it the colour and the star on a sunny day lights up a room. Bloodstone is great and so is carnelian, but don't forget pink is a great colour as well.

I believe part of what a man's ring makes a "man's ring" is the size. These rings come in at 22 gr. - 30 gr. of 18K gold . They are strong bold, individual statements for a man. I had a simple wedding band and hated it. I kept it on till I grew too fat and it wouldn't fit on any finger. Five years later I had it melted down and made it into the bold pink star sapphire wedding band. It never leaves me finger. Men, don't accept the plain old same thing - be brave and take a chance on showing your love to your bride!
Tapio

Finger Rings.jpg

tapio

Shiny_Rock

Dear MWD,
That is a wonderful looking men's ring. It almost looks as though the steel has been repeatedly folder over -- like old japanese sword smith techniques. Very cool.
Tapio

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

ztajanice|1284942541|2713997 said:
My husband's A. Jaffe Platinum Double Sided Eternity Band.

I love this style!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock

Here are our wedding bands. My husband's is hammered white gold with yellow gold and milgrain. I really like it as the yellow gold is a soft yellow.

rings.jpg

ztajanice

Shiny_Rock

Thank you Geckodani, we love it too. He worked so hard to buy me the ring of my dreams, I wanted to do the same for him. He gets lots of compliments on it and I think the thing that makes it so cool is the diamonds are on the outer part of the band, so it catches a lot of attention.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Here is my future hubby's wedding band. It is different but he loves it and always wanted a band that he can "play" with.

The band is in platinum and made by Leon Mege.

MenBand4.jpg

MenBand3.jpg

MenBand2.jpg

With my Leon Mege e-Ring ...
TwoRings.jpg

Rae~

Shiny_Rock

Charmy, I love this idea, and the ring looks great! I'd be very interested to hear what your future-DH has to say about it once he's been wearing it for a few weeks/months. And I'd also love to see a handshot, if you can convince him to "pose". :bigsmile:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

tapio|1289185847|2758026 said:
It is wonderful to see a mens section. Congratulations to the moderators for allowing this.
I wear two 18 K gold rings all the time: my family crest blood stone-hand engraved (pinky) (which I use with sealing wax to seal personal letters), and a very strong pink star sapphire. Both are back-filled.

For all you guys out there who are used to the normal male colours (what ever that means) -- let me tell you there is nothing wrong with a married man with children wearing an IF pink perfect star. I love it the colour and the star on a sunny day lights up a room. Bloodstone is great and so is carnelian, but don't forget pink is a great colour as well.

I believe part of what a man's ring makes a "man's ring" is the size. These rings come in at 22 gr. - 30 gr. of 18K gold . They are strong bold, individual statements for a man. I had a simple wedding band and hated it. I kept it on till I grew too fat and it wouldn't fit on any finger. Five years later I had it melted down and made it into the bold pink star sapphire wedding band. It never leaves me finger. Men, don't accept the plain old same thing - be brave and take a chance on showing your love to your bride!
Tapio

Oooh, I love the family crest ring! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results