shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do you find chains for your pendants?

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
What vendors or websites do you peruse to find chains for your pendants?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I've bought some omega chains from Jewel Basket before, mainly because I wanted the ones with a removable clasp. For my latest pendant the jeweler sent along 3 chains for me to try out with it so I could pick the one I liked best and send the others back. I've also just gone down to my local jewelry store and asked to look at their chains.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks kismet, their prices appear to be better than my local B&M store. Maybe I'll check out a few others.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
They are a lot harder to find now than they used to be. I have a rather long thin 18k yellow that I got several years ago. People often ask me where I found it. Now, with gold so expensive, thin equals flimsy and lightweight, but it should not have to. You will know the difference when you find it.

m76steve

Brilliant_Rock
i buy at e. arthur jewelers in the columbia mall-they hold their prices at the original time of purchase for the store-they dont adjust the prices at the going rate-they also buy gold at the going rate-a + to the seller of said gold & they will go an extra 10% if asked-good 2 deal with-steve...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results