shape
carat
color
clarity

'A new post has been made' - can we opt out of this feature?

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I liked this new post alert/preview when I first saw it, but the shine has worn off. Sometimes, it takes me so many attempts to post.

I have a slow internet connection and by the time my page has refreshed and I click again on submit another minute has passed and usually another post has been made that I again preview etc. It becomes never ending.

Can I opt out of this?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Re: 'A new post has been made' - can we opt out of this feat

Steal|1290104545|2771505 said:
I liked this new post alert/preview when I first saw it, but the shine has worn off. Sometimes, it takes me so many attempts to post.

I have a slow internet connection and by the time my page has refreshed and I click again on submit another minute has passed and usually another post has been made that I again preview etc. It becomes never ending.

Can I opt out of this?

I am looking to just have that disabled.

Steel

Ideal_Rock

PS Admin|1291269829|2784907 said:
Steal|1290104545|2771505 said:

Can I opt out of this?

I am looking to just have that disabled.

:appl:

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock

It's funny, but I like the feature 90% of the time. Usually I never get an alert, and when I do it is one or two new posts that I like to see so I can edit as necessary. It's only on SUPER CRAZY ACTIVE threads that it becomes annoying. But then it is REALLY annoying.

I would prefer to keep the feature, but I imagine I'm in the minority!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

sillyberry|1291503171|2787449 said:
It's funny, but I like the feature 90% of the time. Usually I never get an alert, and when I do it is one or two new posts that I like to see so I can edit as necessary. It's only on SUPER CRAZY ACTIVE threads that it becomes annoying. But then it is REALLY annoying.

We are going to disable the feature for hangout first and see how things go. If everyone likes it disabled and no glitches we can disabled it for the rest of the forum.

:)

Steel

Ideal_Rock

PS Admin|1292357215|2796780 said:
sillyberry|1291503171|2787449 said:

We are going to disable the feature for hangout first and see how things go. If everyone likes it disabled and no glitches we can disabled it for the rest of the forum.

Ooooh. Exciting :appl:

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

It is done. We have disabled the feature for Hangout.

Lets see how it goes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results