shape
carat
color
clarity

Kids with Santa Pics...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Finally, I have gotten into the spirit. Every time I see this picture of Veda with Santa I crack up... I'm sure you Moms and some other Gramma's have some great..and not so great...pictures with the man in the suit. Let's post 'em!!

vedabug santa 2010.jpg

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
HAHA! That is precious, and the Santa cracks me up! His pant leg pulled up and his expression made me laugh.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Haha that pic is great! Miss Veda is beautiful, tears and all :love:

I haven't taken a pic w/ Santa yet. S has major stranger anxiety. I've been warming her up to the idea by making a huge deal every time we see a Santa. We'll see if she's ready next week.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
No pictures here. My kids hated Santas and wanted nothing to do with the man in the red suit. Actually, I think Santas in the flesh are scary for kids, especially if they've ever gotten the "don't talk to strangers" talk

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I have one of those from this year! We also have one of him not screaming with a different santa, and he gets excited when he sees santa now, but this one is my favorite!

santa 138s.jpg

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
What's with the short Santa pants?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I love that picture Sabine!! Great background too.

Yea, something weird going on with Santa's leg :errrr:

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
The look on Santa's face is the funniest part. LOL. She looks so cute even when she's obviously distressed.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Ill have to scan and put up the pictures we have of us with Santa. Tradition in my family is we have to get our picture with the big guy each year....my husband and bil are also now a part of the annual photo. Its really awesome to look at all of them now and see how we changed through the years. There are some years you can tell my dad dressed us :rolleyes: and two where my mom or dad is in the picture holding my younger sister. There is one where im completely overjoyed and clapping like a manic...this was at 2.5. The year before...1.5, I apparently refused to even get on the stage where he was, so im not a part of that one.

There is a book out there of bad Santa pictures...my sister bought it for my mom last year.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Good idea Charbie....we should scan old ones of us with Santa. I know I have a bunch of my daughter...every year with the old guy in a suit.

It is ironic that we have all these stranger dangers and then pose with a random guy every year. :::shrugs:::: tradtions are fickle.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are great! The short pants and Santa's expression is hysterical (as are the kids, obviously!).

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I had my old ones to scan. They are at my mom and dad's house, but I posed with him every year. I have 3 pics where different Santas are grabbing my crotch to hold me up. Probably bc I was squirmy, but if a Santa did that these days, he would be fired in a heartbeat!

Such cute pictures! The second Santa looks like he Is in the 7 circles of Santa Hell.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely afternoon... we braved the snow and an hour long queue to get to see Father Christmas and...

47579_10150353056070181_585915180_16319299_5097460_n.jpg

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Miracle - Veda is so big now. The expression on Santa's face is priceless.

Sabine & Pandora - Classic.

The first year we took Meena to see Santa, she was only 4 months and there was no crying. The past two years, we had the classic crying picture. We weren't planning to take yearly pictures with Santa, but I love having one every year so far and I think we'll continue.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Pandora, that's awesome!! Classic crying kid with Santa picture. :appl:

My daughter took the photo of Veda and Santa. Apparently, a large group of parents hired this Santa for $200.00 and he came to a home and posed with kids for an hour and a half. He had the same expression for all the kids that cried and a great Santa smile for the older kids. All the parents pay $15 and they get to take their own photos and the line isn't long. It's a great idea, especially when people will pay my daughter for the photos she takes. :naughty:

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
hahahaha these pictures are classic I love the expressions

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule|1292637335|2800032 said:
Finally, I have gotten into the spirit. Every time I see this picture of Veda with Santa I crack up... I'm sure you Moms and some other Gramma's have some great..and not so great...pictures with the man in the suit. Let's post 'em!!

Santa's face just kills me in this!!! Like "Oh crap, someone take this kid!!!" LOL!!!

I love these pics!! keep em coming!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results