shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Tanzanite, Tsavorite, and Tourmaline Cab Rings by JKT

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Love love love these. Julia really did a spectacular job. This continues to reaffirm my love for cabs. I'm dying for someone to do a cab e-ring one of these days...

Out of curiosity, how did you two come to decide to set the cabs higher off the finger like that instead of flush (or closer, anyway) to the shanks? I like it like as it is, I'm just curious. I think I notice that the backs are closed, so it's not a light thing?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
velouriaL|1292565204|2799339 said:
Love love love these. Julia really did a spectacular job. This continues to reaffirm my love for cabs. I'm dying for someone to do a cab e-ring one of these days...

Out of curiosity, how did you two come to decide to set the cabs higher off the finger like that instead of flush (or closer, anyway) to the shanks? I like it like as it is, I'm just curious. I think I notice that the backs are closed, so it's not a light thing?
VelouriaL, I'd love to see someone do a cab e-ring!... if I ever get married I might have to do a sapphire cab e-ring. :naughty:

Julia came up with the idea to do bridged shanks to add some height and make the design a little more interesting. I wanted the design of these rings to be simple and Julia added wonderful details like the bridged shanks and spacer bands to make them unique. You're right, the height isn't a light thing. I actually didn't put much thought into it when we were finalizing the design. I trust Julia completely so I just kind of went with it. I really love the bridged shanks, I think pretty much all of the stack rings and cab rings I've seen have been set low. The ring in my avatar has a beautiful profile and the emerald doesn't sit flush on my finger. I'm really glad we gave the rings some height.

lokelani

Rough_Rock
WOW these are fabulous!! I am a huge sucker for rose gold and I think the combo with the three stones is just amazing!! All five on your hand look SO good. Lucky, lucky girl! This is going in my bookmarks. :lickout:

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
lokelani|1292568479|2799351 said:
WOW these are fabulous!! I am a huge sucker for rose gold and I think the combo with the three stones is just amazing!! All five on your hand look SO good. Lucky, lucky girl! This is going in my bookmarks. :lickout:

Thank you lokelani! I've never had any rose gold pieces before these. I really love the rg, I'm so glad Julia suggested using it,

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results