carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
trillionaire|1291778734|2790493 said:
Autumnovember|1291774114|2790442 said:
If you're playing the number game on FB, I'm deleting you. Don't be offended.

THIS!!!! :angryfire:

Stupid, stupid.

gaaaaaaah, its driving me INSANE.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1291778887|2790495 said:

Stupid, stupid.

Usually these things don't bother me, but I really thought about deactivating my account for a few days. What is wrong with people, how obnoxious can you be? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!! It's like being forced to read SPAM!

:evil:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
trillionaire|1291779292|2790503 said:

Stupid, stupid.

Usually these things don't bother me, but I really thought about deactivating my account for a few days. What is wrong with people, how obnoxious can you be? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!! It's like being forced to read SPAM!

YES. YES. YES. You articulated so perfectly how I feel!!! I've been deleting people. It's just too annoying.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Autumnovember|1291779410|2790505 said:

Stupid, stupid.

YES. YES. YES. You articulated so perfectly how I feel!!! I've been deleting people. It's just too annoying.

Brilliant! I will hide them. I would delete them, but some of the perps are actually good friends and family members who I'm convinced are only participating because they are being held at gunpoint... yeah, that's why. :rolleyes:

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Steal|1291753755|2790112 said:
I have good news:.......Drumroll........Hell has frozen over....

DH and I are going to book a holiday and he has agreed to go to
New York!!!

I will have to go and sit down. More to follow as we look at options.

:)) <----------one much happier camper

Awesome! I will be going in 6 weeks, so I feel you excitement.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
trillionaire|1291779764|2790515 said:
Autumnovember|1291779410|2790505 said:

Stupid, stupid.

Brilliant! I will hide them. I would delete them, but some of the perps are actually good friends and family members who I'm convinced are only participating because they are being held at gunpoint... yeah, that's why. :rolleyes:

I admit, I hid the ones I didn't wanna delete :razz:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I thought about it for about 5 mins. Mentioned my mom, and became far too absorbed in choromosomes, chromatids, chromatin, golgi apparati, homozygous, heterozygous, homologous, x and y genes and the fact that...................

I AM F*CKING FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly411|1291786248|2790609 said:
I thought about it for about 5 mins. Mentioned my mom, and became far too absorbed in choromosomes, chromatids, chromatin, golgi apparati, homozygous, heterozygous, homologous, x and y genes and the fact that...................

I AM F*CKING FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're def learning about the same exact thing. MISERABLE!!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Just got put in a really bad mood.

What a sore loser.

Sucks.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
This day in age, every person and their dog wants to be the one to *catch* someone doing something wrong. How bout people worry a bit more about their own lives, than making others feel horrible.

I'm not hurting you. I'm not hurting my child. I'm not hurting myself. Move on.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Dear Powers that be. If it is going to be this cold.... AND overcast... then I request that it snow please.

That is all.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I got on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I was down 3lbs! I don't know that it'll stay off (but I hope so). It just felt really good. If it stays off, then I'm only 5lbs away from my goal!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1291843919|2791368 said:
I got on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I was down 3lbs! I don't know that it'll stay off (but I hope so). It just felt really good. If it stays off, then I'm only 5lbs away from my goal!

Congratulations!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Strange....
After my last post I got an error message saying the topic I requested does not exist.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
TooPatient|1291844614|2791386 said:
Strange....
After my last post I got an error message saying the topic I requested does not exist.

It's just a glitch. That happens from time to time. I clicked on the last reply in one of the sticky threads on FHH and it said "information does not exist" or something like that. I almost freaked out :lol:

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Today at work, I responded to an email that was forwarded to my dept from another internal dept. The person that received the email then proceeded to send an angry email to EVERYONE IN MY FRIGGIN COMPANY lambasting us for our AWFUL service to our members because she has sent the email in OCTOBER!!! Why would the other department send us something from October, 6 weeks later? She copied the executive director, the national chairperson, the national executive and advisory boards... literally everyone. And all I did was respond promptly (within 45 minutes of receipt and it wasn't even to my primary inbox) and courteously.

:rolleyes: :angryfire: :rolleyes:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
princesss|1291843919|2791368 said:
Yah, Congrats Princess!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it possible to have insomnia by choice? What do you call it when you hear the little voice telling you to go to bed, but you ignore even thought you know you'll pay for it for the for the rest of the day, and you'll really pay for it this weekend, since you've been doing this all week...?????

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
VRBeauty|1291885804|2791912 said:
Is it possible to have insomnia by choice? What do you call it when you hear the little voice telling you to go to bed, but you ignore even thought you know you'll pay for it for the for the rest of the day, and you'll really pay for it this weekend, since you've been doing this all week...?????

You just described my husband! :bigsmile: He's such a night owl that he often doesn't go to bed until well into the middle of the night, even during the work week. If he tries to go to bed at a more reasonable time, he usually gets up minutes later because he hates waiting to fall asleep. He falls asleep on the couch some nights too.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!! I just learned that Howard Stern signed for another 5 years at Sirius! This makes my day! :appl:

It's just not the same listening to something else on my way to work! ::)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday I was at the doctor's having blood drawn and as I was laying there, I glanced down at the technician's hand and noticed her beautiful wedding set. As she was trying to find a vein she complimented my set, and I laughed and told her I was just checking out her gorgeous bling! We chatted about diamonds and jewelry while she drew my blood!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1291903090|2792003 said:
Yesterday I was at the doctor's having blood drawn and as I was laying there, I glanced down at the technician's hand and noticed her beautiful wedding set. As she was trying to find a vein she complimented my set, and I laughed and told her I was just checking out her gorgeous bling! We chatted about diamonds and jewelry while she drew my blood!

I hope the technician was wearing gloves for the protection of you both. I only ask because it is hard to see the rings when wearing gloves so I wonder if she was wearing gloves...

In any case I always notice the rings of others and enjoy the eye candy!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I'm trying to figure out what I have in my wardrobe that is modest enough for the Dubai but cute enough that I won't look like I'm 20lbs heavier than I am in pictures. What a PITA. (That said, ohmygoodnessIcan'twaittogo!)

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1291907128|2792051 said:
I'm trying to figure out what I have in my wardrobe that is modest enough for the Dubai but cute enough that I won't look like I'm 20lbs heavier than I am in pictures. What a PITA. (That said, ohmygoodnessIcan'twaittogo!)

Oh fun!

I saw a show... I think it was something like 100 Places to See Before You Die ... anyway, they went there and the woman was rather shocked and looked a bit uncomfortable being the only woman in shorts. I think the usual is something ankle length (dress? skirt? pants?) and then something covering shoulders.

What is the weather going to be like?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
TooPatient|1291912481|2792124 said:

Oh fun!

I saw a show... I think it was something like 100 Places to See Before You Die ... anyway, they went there and the woman was rather shocked and looked a bit uncomfortable being the only woman in shorts. I think the usual is something ankle length (dress? skirt? pants?) and then something covering shoulders.

My mom says that knee length and below is acceptable, but that full length pants are best, and to keep my shoulders covered at all times (and to keep a pashmina with me in case we go someplace where I feel under dressed/too exposed). It'll be in the 80s during the day, and cool at night. But everything I have that would be okay under those constraints fails the "Loose enough to be modest" test - I wear some tight clothes, apparently. Gah. When I was moving I got rid of the shirt my mom keeps using as an example of what would be a great thing to wear (way to go, princesss). I'm going to have to take a serious look at my clothes tonight.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1291913267|2792132 said:

Oh fun!

My mom says that knee length and below is acceptable, but that full length pants are best, and to keep my shoulders covered at all times (and to keep a pashmina with me in case we go someplace where I feel under dressed/too exposed). It'll be in the 80s during the day, and cool at night. But everything I have that would be okay under those constraints fails the "Loose enough to be modest" test - I wear some tight clothes, apparently. Gah. When I was moving I got rid of the shirt my mom keeps using as an example of what would be a great thing to wear (way to go, princesss). I'm going to have to take a serious look at my clothes tonight.

You might treat yourself to a couple of new outfits for your trip. I saw some cute tops at Macy's the last time I was there that are made to fit a bit looser but looked really good.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
TooPatient|1291914021|2792141 said:

Oh fun!

You might treat yourself to a couple of new outfits for your trip. I saw some cute tops at Macy's the last time I was there that are made to fit a bit looser but looked really good.

I wish I could. The problem is I've been "treating" myself for every little thing lately - I want to have some money for when I'm there, and I really want to start saving money again! I miss adding to my savings account. It's fun.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
princesss|1291915502|2792157 said:
TooPatient|1291914021|2792141 said:

Oh fun!

I wish I could. The problem is I've been "treating" myself for every little thing lately - I want to have some money for when I'm there, and I really want to start saving money again! I miss adding to my savings account. It's fun.

If you've got one or two things modest enough, you could just go shopping when you get there. (that's what the woman on the travel show did and it looked like a lot of fun)

I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
It's very humbling, and not in a good way, when you see one of your not so good personality traits in your child. He has been showing my trait of blaming others and not taking personal responsiblity, when he makes a mistake. We are ging to have to have a nice little heart to heart tomorrow before he goes to work. Not attractive at all and NOT one of my finer traits.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Working at mall kiosk's are REALLY REALLY boring!!!! :snore:
And people can be VERY VERY strange, just saw an 80+ old MAN wearing old women's clothes: skirt, blouse, shoes, and wig!! :shock:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results