shape
carat
color
clarity

Chubb broker in MA that will insure an e-ring as a seperate policy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woody

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a contact for a MA insurance agent that is willing to provide a Chubb insurance policy for an e-ring? I''m perfectly happy with my current auto and homeowner''s policies so I don''t want to switch them, but I do want the cash coverage of the Chubb policy.

From what I read here Plib was the place to go, but I just spoke to someone in the Boston office and he said he couldn''t get me a policy unless I switched over my homeowners insurance too. If anyone has had success opening just a Chubb e-ring policy in MA lately please let me know.

reena

Ideal_Rock
you don't have to use a broker in MA if you can't find one that does what you need

i live in NYC and used a chubb broker in seattle. (is there something inherently troubling about the phrase "chubb broker"? or is it just me?
rolleyes.gif
6.gif
) you can try them if you would like:

Mary Ann Barnes at PLI brokerage, 800-646-3285

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
reena, you make me laugh
9.gif

mostlywatching

Rough_Rock
My fiance went to a Chubb agent in MA and was told that they only deal with wealthier clientele.
(The essence there that my ring was too "cheap" for them to bother insuring. We have yet to have any luck within the state.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results