carat
color
clarity

Moms in the delivery room?

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Winks_Elf|1291670682|2789112 said:
emilyalyse|1291574497|2788016 said:
One of the reasons I'm so keen on having female family around is that, well, I know my husband. He is *not* good with seeing me in pain (I always had very VERY severe cramps during my period... on multiple occasions he's attempted to load me into the car to go to the ER. lol). He's also got the weakest gag-reflex known to mankind. It will not surprise me in the least if he either a)passes out or b)vomits during the birth. It's nothing against him! lol... it's just the way he is. :lol: :mrgreen:

ROTF! Wait until he gets a sight of the first meconium diaper...that stuff is like tar!

You never know, my husband is the most squeamish person I know - poor man, he's married to someone who likes to watch programmes about nasty diseases or surgery during dinner - and needle phobic and he coped fine with the whole L&D. Plus... after Daisy was weighed he picked her up and she decided that that was the time to enlighten us to the joys of meconium - all down DH's front! He wasn't even mildly perturbed!

emilyalyse

Rough_Rock
Winks_Elf|1291670682|2789112 said:
emilyalyse|1291574497|2788016 said:
One of the reasons I'm so keen on having female family around is that, well, I know my husband. He is *not* good with seeing me in pain (I always had very VERY severe cramps during my period... on multiple occasions he's attempted to load me into the car to go to the ER. lol). He's also got the weakest gag-reflex known to mankind. It will not surprise me in the least if he either a)passes out or b)vomits during the birth. It's nothing against him! lol... it's just the way he is. :lol: :mrgreen:

ROTF! Wait until he gets a sight of the first meconium diaper...that stuff is like tar!

HAHA! I was thinking about that. He actually threw up yesterday picking up (dry, solid, and not-smelly) dog poop. :lol: I think I may have a youtube video in the making... DH's first diaper change. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results