shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess 1.46c,vs2,H,vg,vg,65T,72.5D,13.1Crown...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Certainly29

Rough_Rock
Hi...the princess cut diamond I purchased does not seem to be as bright as others I have seen. What grade of cut should the following GIA Princess cut be considered???

1.46carat, 1.02 L-W, VS2-clarity, H-color, VG-symm, VG-polish, no cutlet, no fluor,thin-thick 3.3% girdle, 65%-table, 72.5%-depth, 13.1% crown, 55% pavil

Is this worth 8K? Should it be scintillating, brilliant, fire etc????

I want her to "love" the engagement diamond.

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL.

MY FIANCE JUST BOUGHT ME

GIA CERT $25300.00
PRINCESS
7.66X 7.63 X5.42MM
D 71%
T 69%
GIRDLE THING TO MEDIUM
CULET NONE
P V/GOOD
S V/GOOD
VVS2
F COLOR
FLOURESCENCE NONE

AT FIRST I WAS COMPARING MY PRINCESS TO THE ROUND DIAMONDS. WHY ISNT MINE AS SHINNY. THE ROUND DIAMOND WILL ALWAYS BE THE MOST BRILLIANT. I HAVE ONE MONTH TO EXCHANGE MY RING AND I'VE DECIDED TO KEEP IT. I LOVE MY RING. I POSTED SOME PICTURES ON " SHOW ME THE RING".

YOUR DIAMOND SOUNDS FABULOUS. SHE WILL LOVE IT.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
The numbers on both of your stones sound great! Do you have ideal scope images to examine the light leakage (numbers don't ensure a beautiful ring)? As for not having enough fire etc., take the ring into a movie theater, Home Depot, or other store with strong flourescent light. If your diamond does not shoot off the most amazing light show there I'd get another one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results