shape
carat
color
clarity

For Dreamer

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Dreamer, I just wanted to take the time today to publicly and sincerely apologize for hurting your feelings yesterday in the BGD thread. I do not believe in any way that you are not objective, clearly you are. I'm sorry that I didn't filter my angry feelings better, and that you happened to be the one posting when I was feeling the worst of it. I regret having posted what I did. I'm truly sorry.

What matters to me here is people. I really don't have anything invested in the issue from yesterday, but I am invested in letting you know that I do value your opinions and especially your positive and helpful posts here on PS. You have certainly earned your PS gift, and in fact, I was upset thinking a couple of months ago that you might be the first not to get it, when clearly you very much deserved it. I hope you will accept my apology.

Please take care.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Lyra, you are a class act all the way. Of course no hard feelings at all, and I totally appreciate you taking the effort to go out of your way to post this here! I know it was not intentional, I think everyone was hot under the collar about that thread -- makes us snippy and makes us sensitive.

I think that comment got to me a little because there has been a negative undercurrent around here and about gifts in the last while around the time mine was announced, and though I tried to stay out of it, the negativity got under my skin. So it coming up again in a situation where it was not really relevant (to me anyways) hurt too.

Anyways, water under the bridge and thank you for going out of your way. It means a lot.

ETA: And just to add, by no means to I think I am completely objective about anything, none of us are, but my good will cannot be bought and the implication that it could be, with a PS gift, was what hurt, since integrity is important to me. Anyways, it is obviously important to you, too, as evidence by this thread. You got it in spades mama.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you sweetheart! My timing was impeccably bad for that emotional outburst, you're absolutely right. I do think you are one of the most levelheaded people here, always. ;))

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww shucks! This thread made me happy! You are both awesome gals, and I cyber-know you both enough to realize this was merely a misunderstanding.

I'm rarely sappy on the board, but here ya go! Also, sorry for intruding in your private public conversation 8)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results