carat
color
clarity

Canturi Cubism ring - anyone have one?

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Howdy all,

I am totally lusting after this ring and have been for some time BUT I cannot seem to find any pictures of anyone actually wearing it! Can only find adverts (like the one below). I have very small fingers (size 4) and I'm wondering about the proportions of it etc. Would love to see any hand shots of this ring or something similar if anyone has them. Massive thanks in advance! :wavey:

canturiring.jpg

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Hello HotPozzum

I tried to find a good pic I found one but cubism ring yeah! but not the same model hope you like it, wishing it helps or you can go to his facebook address and ask for a handshot :Up_to_something:

**edited by moderator, please do not link to social networking**

Hugs and the ring is awesome :cheeky:

Monica

cubism.jpg

gls

Shiny_Rock
I dont own one, but I absolutely love the ring!
I have however tried it on and I felt as though it was quite chunky (and I have a ring size of 6 3/4).
The band is set quite high and it is quite thick and it might swallow your little fingers.
Have you seen the bamboo ring? I think that that has the same effect of the cubism whilst being a bit more delicate.
I think the best thing would be to try it on, as everyone has different tastes.
I still think its a gorgeous ring, despite what I have said!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Id love to see IRL shots of this design too :love: a friend back in Aust has one for her wedding band, its probably 5-6mm wide and a half eternity if i recall. Its gorgeous, though ive never seen the wide band version...

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
OH! This ring looks Fabo! Doesn't anyone have any real life shots? It's really is stunning. But a 5/6mm WOW.. that's some finger coverage! =)

agatha.nl

Shiny_Rock
doesn't LOGR have cubism rings with handshots? i though i saw some in their shop

Beth_Chloefan

Rough_Rock
Its the Canturi Cubism ring, wide version. I've seen it around a few magazines here. i have this pic, Jennifer Hawkins wears it on HER RIGHT finger...lush isn't it!

ring_10.jpg

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Very cool, any idea how much??

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
or where I could see one irl?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results