shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Wedding

Jemphrey

Rough_Rock
Trade
It has just been announced and that Prince William is to marry Kate -- any speculation on the 'RING' !!
Can't wait to see it...

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
According to the AP, it's Diana's sapphire.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice, but I wish he had choosen something more modern.

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
The pictures !!!

image-3-for-prince-william-and-his-fiancee-kate-middleton-gallery-322948188.jpg

prince-william-and-kate-middleton-pic-pa-789780703.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad she got Diana's ring. It's nice to see it again after so much time in storage, and it will serve to remind people of Diana.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I managed a screen capture of the ring during the BBC interview today. She said it was beautiful. What a beautiful and lucky lady. This is going to be fun, watching them. :))

The Royal Ring2.jpg

The Royal Ring3.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Even though I'm not a huge fan of the actual sapphire or the prong work- it is still a gorgeous ring simply because it was diana's ring. I was really happy that William gave it to Kate as her e-ring. it has wonderful sentiment and should hopefully remind Kate to live up her MIL with the same grace and elegance.

Now I can't wait to see the wedding dress!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
It's very exciting and I didn't think I would be excited about her, but when he gave her Diana's ring he won me over. If he says she's good enough to be his wife and give her his mother's ring, that's good enough for me.

I think it's gotten off to a great start with a lot of maturity on their parts and not a lot of drama (hopefully elements of the wedding will be more low key than his parents' wedding ( e.g. the dress, e.g. the idea that this is the "ultimate fairytale" wedding, etc.) and I truly hope they will stay together for the rest of their lives.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results