shape
carat
color
clarity

Tool for sparklies found in unexpected place

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I was at the pet store stocking up on kitty supplies, when I stumbled across this gem:
http://www.petco.com/product/107145/Poop-Off-Black-Light-Pet-Urine-Locator.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

It's a key-chain LED black light designed to help you locate pet stains. While I'm sure it works for that purpose, it does a FANTASTIC job at showing off the medium blue fluorescence of my e-ring diamond! It's cheap (5 bucks), effective, and super portable. Hard to beat for somebody wanting to do a quick check on a stone or demonstrate fluorescence on a whim. :appl:

For anyone wanting to pick one up, I found it in the litter box accessory section at Petco.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome :bigsmile:

See, only a PSer would see scooping accessories and think of her diamonds ::)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ladyciel|1290037716|2770595 said:
I was at the pet store stocking up on kitty supplies, when I stumbled across this gem:
http://www.petco.com/product/107145/Poop-Off-Black-Light-Pet-Urine-Locator.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch

It's a key-chain LED black light designed to help you locate pet stains. While I'm sure it works for that purpose, it does a FANTASTIC job at showing off the medium blue fluorescence of my e-ring diamond! It's cheap (5 bucks), effective, and super portable. Hard to beat for somebody wanting to do a quick check on a stone or demonstrate fluorescence on a whim. :appl:

For anyone wanting to pick one up, I found it in the litter box accessory section at Petco.

haha, you never know where you will find tools for your sparklies... I am sure the cashier at Petco wouldn't find this half as interesting as we do :lol:

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! I put my diamonds under our fraud finder for bills. If I get this I won't look so odd all the time :bigsmile:

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Also, the automotive parts stores have kits for finding leaks in your car's AC system. The kits have a blacklight the approximate size of a ballpoint pen.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results