shape
carat
color
clarity

What will take the sting out of turning 30, on a budget?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 30th! its totally doable with y our budget, Im sorry no advice to getting out of the "30" funk, but I had a terrible day of it, and my coworks, and family all saw and heard me :(sad It was a really hard day for me, but I want you to enjoy your day!!! its good to be alive and healthy at 30!

Happy Birthday!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
There have been some really gorgeous suggestions!

I keep going back to the little flower pendant with the gem, the amethyst pendant drops, and the simple setting for the stone. The vintage finds have been gorgeous as well. SO is getting a little cranky with my repeat enquiries as to whether he's figured it out yet, so perhaps he has something planned ... but my birthday is in the first 2 weeks of Nov so it won't be a long wait. It will be nice to have a backup plan for him should he get stuck. :naughty:

That's just being considerate, right?? :cheeky:

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
EEEEEEE!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I needn't have worried. He got me a pearl pendant with tiny diamonds in the setting, looks a bit like this one from bluenile: http://www.bluenile.com/freshwater-pearl-diamond-pendant_6572 but with 4 small diamonds instead of 1 large one and with no extended metal loop. He also got me a pair of mikimoto pearl studs!

He said "one pearl for every decade" :love: I'm beyond thrilled. They're so lovely. I can't stop smiling or telling him "You did good!" He came up with the idea on his own. :appl:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday!

Pretty necklace :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results