shape
carat
color
clarity

Im Engaged! My 1.8, D Vs1 beautiful Pear E-ring!!

sushi

Shiny_Rock
Wow thank you so much ladies! I LOVE it. I know Pears are not everyones cup-of-tea, and they are quite hard to get right without the dreaded bow tie! I did hint that I would like a pear, and I was petrified he wouldnt notice the black tie in the middle (hes not always the most observant...), but I needn't have worried!

Initially I wanted a halo, but the boy decided that he didnt like them, and with the jeweler they decided that as the stone was so pretty, they didnt want to detract from the stone. I am so happy they didnt, I just cant stop staring at it! I also have to sleep with it on. A few nights I have taken it on, and woken up in a sweat in the night! Best to keep is safe on my hand!

I will take a few more shots for you, I didnt want to put too many up and clog the forum, but now you have asked it is an excuse to take more! Ill dig out the certificate too..

Thank you all and lots of love

x Sushi!

sushi

Shiny_Rock
Here you go! Im supposed to be working, but this is so much more fun! Takes up a surprisingly long amount of time! Ha ha!
The problem I will have now is the wedding band, i dont think a band that wraps around the basket will look dainty, so i might go for a band with a hole in the middle, that grips to it... any other ideas ladies?

x x Sushi

9_4.jpg
19.jpg
12.jpg
11.jpg
7_4.jpg
6_0.jpg
5_1.jpg
4_3.jpg
2_2.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg
1_5.jpg

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
That setting is the prettiest pear setting I've ever seen!!

What an stunning ring!!!! :love:

Congratulations on your engagement!

Cachette :))

PoshPrincess

Rough_Rock
Makes my mouth WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheeky:

I see it with a band not setting flush with it ...................MMM.............. :lickout:

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Sushi, it's DELISH !!! Congratulations on your engagement; your FI did a fantastic job and the ring looks sensational on your finger.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am falling more and more in love with pears! Your set it beautiful! :love:

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock
Sushi, I came back for a 2nd look - I am soooo loving your pear and the setting. Please also come back and tell us something about the bracelet.

PoshPrincess

Rough_Rock
blingmyring|1289231689|2758326 said:
Please also come back and tell us something about the bracelet.

You took the words right out of my mouth. The bracelet is a real eye catcher as well. 8)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I want to know who the setting of the ring is made by??? Just lovely!

sushi

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much ladies! It makes my heart skip another beat when i read all the lovely comments! I love it so so much, and I am going to marry the most wonderful man in the world!

I am so proud of him! I am super super fussy, so the fact that he designed it, and I love it so much, makes me love it even more. I couldnt have done a better job myself, I wouldnt change a single thing!! Whats also exciting is that he has said he 'gets' diamonds now, and loves buying them! woo hoo! I think Im ok for quite a while now though!

Oh the bracelet! That was my christmas present from my fiance from 2009. I chose it though from a local jewellers, and ive been wearing it ever since about may. I love that too. I think they look very pretty together, Im pretty small, so I have to be careful to have things that are dainty, or they can look rather clumpy on me...

Thank you everyone for the kind words,

x x sushi x x

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It looks beautiful on your hand!

sushi

Shiny_Rock
@tyty333 I live in Hong Kong, so a local jewellers here designed it and made it. It is quite interesting as he buys diamonds as a hobby, makes incredible pieces and then sells them to Sotherbys when he feels like it! It makes no sense to me whatsoever either! He was introduced to my Fiance and they designed it together.

My bracelet is also from a local jewellers here in Hong Kong, whom I have bought a few pieces from. There are SO many diamond jewellers here. You cant walk 10yards without massive rocks staring at you from the window. Most of them 5carats plus! Its so safe here, that they put all manner of crazy pieces in the windows for people to see!

x Sushi

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW !!!!!!!!! Beautiful pics!!! Your bracelet is gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
I so love your BIG JUICY PEAR sushi! ! ! And that bracelet is stunning as well. I would love to be able to take a walk through your jewelry store. :naughty:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a spectacular setting and gorgeous pear! Congratulations on your engagement!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing!! I love it. What a fab setting for a pear!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

sushi

Shiny_Rock
SparkleNut|1289251863|2758623 said:
I so love your BIG JUICY PEAR sushi! ! ! And that bracelet is stunning as well. I would love to be able to take a walk through your jewelry store. :naughty:

Next time I go into town, if I have the time Ill snap a few window display shots for you all to see... It can take me ages going to get a loaf of bread!

x x Sushi x x

legra

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous pear in a very elegant setting! Congratulations.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
sushi|1289272617|2758879 said:
SparkleNut|1289251863|2758623 said:

Next time I go into town, if I have the time Ill snap a few window display shots for you all to see... It can take me ages going to get a loaf of bread!

x x Sushi x x

LOL! If I had to go get a gallon of milk it would be spoiled by the time I would get home if I got to walk the streets with all that!!! LOL! :bigsmile:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That is one stunning ring! Congratulations! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have always loved pears and yours is just "pearfect!"

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this beauty?
Congrats!!! The setting is marvelous and so is the diamond!!! :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is gorgeous on you!

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
I love pears! Your ring is spectaular and looks amazing on your pretty hand.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Love the basket!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I have never been a fan of pears, but you are making me eat my words!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
:love: That's beautiful!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love it. The size and everything is perfect. I also like how it has three prongs holding it, rather than the usual 5-6. I feel that pears really elongates the hand. Enjoy that lovely and congrats.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
it's so pretty!
pears have a soft spot in my heart, congrats and enjoy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results