shape
carat
color
clarity

Please fix subscription email!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
In PSv1, the emails that were sent had the reply included in them. This was very beneficial to me as I could read the emails when I had time during the day and have responses ready when I had a moment to reply. Now the email just shows me a bunch of links back to the thread and not the new reply. I liked having this feature as my main threads are large threads (mommy/pregnant).

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
i wasn't getting emails before the switch and I'm not getting them now either.

Will this be fixed?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was one that the subscription thing didn't work for in the old version. It works for me now, and it's a nice feature to have, but I gotta agree w/Fiery about having the reply in the email itself rather than having to click the link to view it.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
fiery said:
In PSv1, the emails that were sent had the reply included in them. This was very beneficial to me as I could read the emails when I had time during the day and have responses ready when I had a moment to reply. Now the email just shows me a bunch of links back to the thread and not the new reply. I liked having this feature as my main threads are large threads (mommy/pregnant).

Hi Fiery,

Good point. I will look into it. We plan to make it a lot nicer.

thank you for the suggestion.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
elle_chris said:

Will this be fixed?

Hi elle_chris,

Can you tell me which thread or person you are subscribed too?

The subscription feature should be working for everyone.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I'm getting the e-mails but I don't want them. Until a couple days ago, I got e-mails when someone replied to a thread I posted in and a link to that response, and until I visited that thread I wouldn't get more e-mails telling me about replies. I liked that. Now I'm getting those e-mails, AND getting individual e-mails for every reply to the thread, including my own, with the reply included in the e-mail text.

Is there a way to stop my subscription to the individual replies and just get a notice that someone replied? If I hit unsubscribe on the thread, I don't get either.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
PS Admin said:
elle_chris said:

Will this be fixed?

Hi elle_chris,

Can you tell me which thread or person you are subscribed too?

The subscription feature should be working for everyone.

The email feature started working for me sometime in August. Thank you! :) I never knew anyone replied until B.E.G posted.. lol

But like BEG, getting emails of my own replies, an email that someone else replied, and yet another email with their reply showing.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
B.E.G. said:
I'm getting the e-mails but I don't want them. Until a couple days ago, I got e-mails when someone replied to a thread I posted in and a link to that response, and until I visited that thread I wouldn't get more e-mails telling me about replies. I liked that. Now I'm getting those e-mails, AND getting individual e-mails for every reply to the thread, including my own, with the reply included in the e-mail text.

Is there a way to stop my subscription to the individual replies and just get a notice that someone replied? If I hit unsubscribe on the thread, I don't get either.

Hi BEG,

Will look into it.

Thanks for letting us know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results