shape
carat
color
clarity

Need stone suggestions for a RHR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been booted from the E-ring search
2.gif
so I''m turning my attention to a RHR so I don''t go into withdrawals!
1.gif

I want something pink & cushion-cut... I''ve been looking at pink sapphires and pink tourmaline. I liked Pink Beryl too, but all the stones I saw were a little out of my price range!!
eek.gif

Anybody have other suggestions? I''d also love some site suggestions (besides thaigem.com, which is where I''ve been looking).

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks...I got a couple more sites off another thread which I am also checking out.

I have a loose aquamarine I really ought to set first, but I would just love something in pink!
2.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I saw them!
love.gif
That's what reminded me to post about mine!
2.gif

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a dunce...what is "RHR"
confused.gif

Luv

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/12/2004 10:50:40 PM luvmysparklies wrote:

I'm a dunce...what is 'RHR'
confused.gif

Luv----------------

R ight H and R ing

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink cushion...
read.gif

in Spinel

Garnet

and Spinel again.

Despite the amazing pictures below, I think the last link is the best deal of the bunch
2.gif

PinkC.JPG

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Waaaaaah!
cry.gif
That last link is broken for me...is it the baby-pink second pic you posted? Cuz I just loooooooove that....

Could you repost the URL for the last spinel link?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ouch!

Here goes again: Pink spinel 1 is the same as above and here's Another. The second is a stronger pink with a tiny bit of orange.
read.gif

The pictures are not as impressive as what Customgemstones provides, but I bet the stones are.
The one in the picture above is a pink tourmaline from Customgemstoenes. That particular one is sold, but I guess you could ask for the same type of material and any sophisticated cut you may want. Light pink spinel and tourmaline must be the worst kept secret among gems - they are farely cheap beauties
2.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
lickout.gif
I just
love.gif
them!!

I never liked pink until a few years ago...now it's slowly becoming one of my favorite colors. It's so incredibly ultra-feminine...I'd just love it in a RHR!
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just could not behave this time !
5.gif

OhPinksm.JPG

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Grr...that's what I'm talking about!!
naughty.gif

Did you photoshop those together, or did you find them somewhere?

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are a just waiting to happen
2.gif
I wish someone was selling them, but those will be tailor made, if you go that way.

The pink stones 'incorporated' are among those already mentioned on this thread. The setting is a certain platinum wire construction at Fay's (LINK). The ring does not look like a true tour de force - it could be done, IMO.

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
I thought those stones looked familiar--just wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind. Entirely possible, of course!!
1.gif

fancycoloredfan

Rough_Rock
I think I like a lighter pink - I love pink sapphires. When I did my e-ring (gemesis cultured yellow diamond) I was told that pink cultured diamonds will be coming out in october/november. I don't know if chatham already does them, but I have never seen either one - that might be a neat option because the pink diamonds come in really beautiful colors - purplish to reddish.

-ariana

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
I love the feminin look of this ring... Pink sapphires are my FAVE~!
love.gif

rhr2sapphires.jpg

fancycoloredfan

Rough_Rock
Speaking of pink rings, I know this isn't a typical RHR, but have any of you ever been to vividcollection.com? I came across their site a while back and this ring was so beautiful to me.

Check out this blue one as well (next post)- I think chialea would like the blue.

-Ariana

pinkie.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I really love that pink one from vivid....I like pink sapphires, too, but I think they're a little out of my price range for now, at least in the ct. size I'm looking for!
2.gif

Gonna go drool over that site now...
3.gif

leggs

Shiny_Rock
I can't hold myself back,just here reading and there is this amazing pink spinel.the color I have looked for for too long to talk about..shh...
Please can anyone try to color describe this stone for me..other than light pink.
Thanks this is my first post so I will say hello now.Hi!!!
Paulette.......
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results