shape
carat
color
clarity

Down Bedding- Seasonal Sales?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
Hi all, I''ve noticed that several members are really into down products for the bed. I am too! I want a featherbed and some new down pillows. I''ll most likely buy from overstock.com, as I''ve had good experiences w/ them so far. However, I won''t be using the products until I get home next February from Korea, so I am not in a hurry. BUT if there are great sales on bedding now, then now''s the time for me to buy! Have you noticed any obvious seasonal pricing trends on overstock.com or smartbargains.com? On down items in particular, but also on sheets. When should I buy this stuff? Thanks a bunch!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm i dont notice seasonal really on those two sites, its whenever they get new stock in, which can be weekly or monthly from what i can tell.

sign up for their newsletters where they send out promos and new product updates, that way you can know when things arrive. i find that things can go fast and if i wait a week sometimes, they are gone in the size i want. the deals are so great that it pays not to wait..if you find something that fits your bill in the size you need, just get it!
1.gif

mara...who did research for 2 months on a new down comforter and had many sell out in the meantime on overstock and smartbargains..
cry.gif
sometimes it doesn't pay to wait!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I've bought several comforters and pillows from www.thecompanystore.com, and this is their down sale season. I think it goes through begining of Sept. The only down side (no pun intended) is they are out of WI, and don't carry much in Cal King, only Eastern in most cases.

babblingal

Shiny_Rock
We've gotten stuf from www.cuddledown.com I think they have an end of summer sale but not sure when is is/was.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results